• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

It's well-worth of the excitement.

Last year's was fantastic. Perhaps this year we may need to contain the levels of excitement to one or two threads. The Convention-Newb fever seemed to spill into about 90% of the board and ticked off a couple of our transatlantic friends.

That said

:whee::banana::whee::banana::whee::banana::whee:

Paul at least I will know what you look like this time... instead of being accosted by a man wearing a Betty page T-Shirt after the Stan Lee talk. :baiting:

My Betty Page T-Shirt :cloud9:

Although, the fact that you can remember what I was wearing 7 months ago is a little... Unnerving.

I am like Sheldon Cooper... I have somewhat of a photographic memory. I also remember you were wearing a brownish jacket :facepalm:

:gossip: Eidetic memory.

Yeah I know, Sheldon has an Eidetic... but when I looked it up I realised what that meant and I have a photographic... had to change that :(

Last year's was fantastic. Perhaps this year we may need to contain the levels of excitement to one or two threads. The Convention-Newb fever seemed to spill into about 90% of the board and ticked off a couple of our transatlantic friends.

That said

Paul at least I will know what you look like this time... instead of being accosted by a man wearing a Betty page T-Shirt after the Stan Lee talk. :baiting:

Although, the fact that you can remember what I was wearing 7 months ago is a little... Unnerving.

I am like Sheldon Cooper... I have somewhat of a photographic memory. I also remember you were wearing a brownish jacket :facepalm:

He probably just checked out the photos from last years Super Con thread. :gossip:

You were carrying a huge rucksack as usual :whistle:

That said

He probably just checked out the photos from last years Super Con thread. :gossip:

Just checked that out myself but on the evening, I was wearing a Grey Superdry T and a blue jacket.

I'm thinking I've inadvertently attracted a stalker

:foryou:

I remember that, Darren was wearing a red jumper and Daniel a black T-Shirt.

I would have made a good spy.

That said

You were carrying a huge rucksack as usual :whistle:

That's about the only thing you ever remember about me. :facepalm:

Really looking forward to this show. Been 5 years since I was in the UK.

You setting up there or are you will you just be over as a "Punter"?

I figured I would be a "outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed" (old hockey term). If I did press on-site it would be costly and then what would the books owner do? Unless CGC was present they would still have to mail them in. I am going to bring a large luggage and bullit proof boxes to take stuff home with me if that is what everyone wants to do.

Booked the hotel today. :whee:

Did you verify the dates and the year?

Sure hope so considering it's a prepaid rate.

Arrival Date: Departure Date:

Fri 22 Feb 2013 Mon 25 Feb 2013