• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

Ok, just as a heads up. We are planning on bringing the following;

-Silver & Bronze back issues (mostly Marvel).

-New release comics (from the last month or two).

-Modern variants.

- Hardcovers, tpbs and artbooks (with a focus on those signing at the show).

-Imported toys & busts i.e. Bowen, ArtFx, Sideshow etc.

-lots and lots of blank covers (for sketches, sigs etc).

We won't be bringing many recent back issues, so if there is something specific you are after from the last year or two shoot me a pm and I can dig stuff out and bring it along. (thumbs u

One little extra variant cover for the show; In addition to the Mythopolis 1 show variant, there will also be a Blank show variant of this book. Stop by and get artist Marco Turini to do a sketch on one, his stuff is awesome!

We've announced the panels, portfolio review times and official signings.

Panels and Portfolio Reviews

Official signing schedule

Great use of white don't on a light grey background.

Can't read any of it :(

+1

I read it fine.

So can I, it's black lettering on grey on the computer I am using (shrug)

One little extra variant cover for the show; In addition to the Mythopolis 1 show variant, there will also be a Blank show variant of this book. Stop by and get artist Marco Turini to do a sketch on one, his stuff is awesome!

:headbang:

Hey can any of you Londonites tell me how far the British Museum is from the Excel Center?? Im trying to get cultured while im there. Thanks in advance,

Jeff

The museum does not have that many exhibits on display to overcome the cultural difference.

Hey can any of you Londonites tell me how far the British Museum is from the Excel Center?? Im trying to get cultured while im there. Thanks in advance,

Jeff

The museum does not have that many exhibits on display to overcome the cultural difference.

I heard they have that painting with the dogs playing poker there. Actually wanna check out the Rosetta stone.

Jeff

I heard they have that painting with the dogs playing poker there. Actually wanna check out the Rosetta stone.

I love the British Museum. There even used to be a comic shop directly opposite :cloud9: