• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jimjum12's Feedback Thread
3 3

82 posts in this topic

Pretty sure I couldn't find an existing KUDOs Thread for you Jimbo...so I'm startin' one up...

Another most XLNT transaction from Jim...my first TWIN CITIES book...FF 51 CGC 9.2 :cloud9:

XLNT packaging as well and speedy delivery! :headbang:

Jim is a great guy to deal with and a huge asset to these boards! :acclaim:

Not that he needs kudos ... a legend on the boards ... however, Jimbo is the coolest and smartest comic book guy I know. I have purchased a number of books from him, (including some from his last thread) and each one has been a gem in its own right. Love his threads, and truly enjoy talking with him (thumbs u

Picked up an awesome GA book from Jimbo...Obviously he needs no introduction...You want the best...Jimbo's your man!! He is a wonderful asset to not just the boards but to the comic book community as a whole. Do business with the UPMOST confidence!! Thanks again pal I will be talking to ya for sure!! See ya around, Gino

Jim is an exceptional board member and a pleasure to deal with.

The transaction was smooth from start to finish.

Jim paid immediately , communicated immediately, from purchase to delivery of the book.

If all people on the boards conducted themselves like Jim, we would never have a probation list.

Jim is what all board members should strive to be.

Kudos to Jim I would deal with him again and again without any hesitation.

:applause:

Alex