• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jimjum12's Feedback Thread
3 3

78 posts in this topic

Purchased 3 books from Jimbo's last big sale, an ASM, Strange Tales and a Batman. This has been only the latest of several transactions. Books are carefully graded, customer service is friendly, deeply knowledgeable, and based on the collector's perspective, which is win-win and for me the measure of excellence.

Many thanks Jimbo, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

R

:applause:

I got a beautiful HOS 92 CGC 9.4 from Jimbo. He worked a part trade and part cash deal for me. What a great guy to work with. I will never forget this. Cross a mega key off my list. I'm going to the grave with this one. Thanks a million Jimbo. :grin:

Cheers and big thanks to Jim, who I've bought books from many times in recent years and who has always been a gentleman, scholar and great seller. As it happens, he just located and sold me the last book I needed to complete my Atlas pre-code and post-code horror / sci-fi set! (The other books were all sweet also, especially the Astonishing 27). Many thanks Jimbo!! (thumbs u

Providing kudos to the comic jedi master ... you guys know he doesn't need them, however, the buying experience from Jim is so awesome I have to let it be known! Not only will you get an awesome, well loved book (whether he has owned it for a long time or just a bit - he really loves those books in a special way (thumbs u ), perfect grading, great pricing, and cool cool stories, you get to transact with a very nice and honorable man (worship)

Thanks my friend for all the great additions to my collection this year!