• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Hey boardies. Out of respect for my "comic colleague" Fool Killer, I kept this off the boards for a few days. But, I too am willing to part ways with my coveted AF15 cgc 7.0 for the right price.

I acquired mine from the buyer who bought the book from Heritage a few years back. It has the front cover top right corner knick and crease, which was really the only thing that brought this book down from a higher grade. The spine is tight, corners sharp, colors bright and presents just puhhhrty!! Book has no marvel chipping.

I am willing to part ways with the book for $52,000 or best offer. I am willing to take time payments, always depends on circumstances though.

I am also will to consider trades for other key books. I might be more enamored with a deal that included an AF15 in cgc 6.5 or 6.0, saving me having to find another copy later. So funny, but I really don't want to sell this at the same time i'm thinking to sell it.

:rulez: - no probies, HOS, or Anyonepromotingdouchebaggery

I am headed to the bank later to take a few pictures as well, since my scanner (in spite of my best efforts) isn't the best, so more images to come.

Thanks my friends, Joey

Coming right up - shots from my iphone.

You can see that the spine has just a few small color breaks, the books has a bit of a miswrap, and the top right corner on the front cover has a diagonal crease (noticeable for sure) and the little knick out of it. That's really the extent of the defects, but please look for yourself at the pictures.

I debated sending this in to try for an upgrade and still might - just depends on how they'll evaluate that top right corner. I'm not planning to put the book up for auction at this time, so if my boardie friends aren't interested, it might just go back in the bank vault!!

And very smart thinking to just post to the Heritage scans, Thanks Don!!