• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventurers thread

332 posts in this topic

I wonder how the 80s indy explosion and implosion would have gone down if we had the internet back then. Would have been very different. Can't quite decide if it would have calmed it down, or made it worse. I tend to think calmed it down. The books would have never gone as high but wouldn't have crashed as hard either.

Seems like you are trying to pizz on the parade. Why would you do that?

So they are cheap, that's not a bad thing if you want a fantastic book for a criminally reasonable price

I just sold some high grade copies of Adventurers #1 & 2 for a whopping $1.49 each.

HOT HOT HOT!

Still great books, no matter the price.

Aweandlorder will be posting them soon enough when they arrive.

:baiting:

Look like these have all dried up as they were quite accessible up until a few months ago with zero interest, but quick search shows no copies sold with the exception of 1 listing for 5.00.. Lucky buyer!

Break open that case you are keeping stored away.

If anybody has variants in nice shape, I'll buy them all @ $10 each. Regulars @ $5 each. I want to be buying a decent number at a time though, not worth it with shipping unless there's a few.

Look like these have all dried up as they were quite accessible up until a few months ago with zero interest, but quick search shows no copies sold with the exception of 1 listing for 5.00.. Lucky buyer!

Break open that case you are keeping stored away.

Ill have to amend my will first