• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventurers thread

332 posts in this topic

Gosh, Dungeons & Dragons was one of my all-time favorite cartoons as a kid.... :sorry:

How old were you at the time?

I ask because my theory is that you younger you were when that cartoon came out, the more likely you were to enjoy it.

I was 11 when it debuted. :grin:

The only redeemable quality of that show was Tiamat. I loved Tiamat. :cloud9:

945EA1A1-916A-4872-B40C-079FF4C1B682.jpg

Gosh, Dungeons & Dragons was one of my all-time favorite cartoons as a kid.... :sorry:

I ask because my theory is that you younger you were when that cartoon came out, the more likely you were to enjoy it.

The only redeemable quality of that show was Tiamat. I loved Tiamat. :cloud9:

945EA1A1-916A-4872-B40C-079FF4C1B682.jpg

Tiamat! :headbang:

I liked that cartoon too. If I recall, there were not many episodes. I remember being disappointed many Saturdays because we seemed to get endless repeats all the time.

Three cartoons I absolutely loved as a kid were Speed Buggy, Jabber Jaws, and Blue Falcon and Dynomutt. I'll bet none of them would be appealing to me any more.

This thread has me adding Adventurers to my issues to track down list. :applause:

I was very fortunate to win this special marketing kit consisting of a promotion campaign outline, -script of 1st issue and a fully detailed list of the characters appearing in Adventurers. Interesting how this was first optioned to Mirage, but was cancelled. Also, it seems as if the writer was having difficulties with Hsu, which probably explains why he didnt last too long in this series.

Click to enlarge:

IMG_8623.jpg

IMG_8624.jpg

IMG_8625.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

One of my favorites from the 80's. I love picking them up cheap when I find them. It's getting a little harder to find the skeleton cover than it used to be. Anyone have Hsu's signature on ANY book?

BB530757-07BA-4CFB-9B81-84892FFF775A-15444-00000B0C179B4C00.jpg

That's criminal! Criminal, I tell you.

:gossip: Only because I like them too. :blush: