• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic book related tattoo?
1 1

121 posts in this topic

I got this puppy when I spilt with the girlfriend. She hated tattoos, had a borderline respect for comics & didn't like Hellboy much. my new girlfriend thinks it rocks. :headbang:

anyone else got any comic book related tattoos? I got mine on my leg, hurt like a son of a beech but worth it. could have got a nice slabbed comic for the cost of it. hm

hellboy.jpg[/img]

Edited by HellBoy2012

I'm not a fan of tat's but i saw this one in the paper today and i thought it was very creative.

article-2197385-14CF6649000005DC-470_634x538.jpg

sweet zombie Jebus! now thats gonna sting!

Freakin awesome

Very few tats gross me out...for some reason this one made me throw up a little in my mouth :sick:

I don't know how many people here read Blade of the immortal original.jpg

I also have James Jean's version of Sher Khan from a fables cover but I don't seem to have a picture of that one.

Only the most boring one possible. I got my school tattoo in '84, dropped out and opened a comic book store in '88, and got out of the biz and went back to school to get a degree in computer science in '92. In '96 I married my ex-wife who hated tattoos and piercings so removed my various piercing and stopped getting the one tattoo every 4 years to represent my life that had been my plan. Now that I'm divorced maybe time to get my kids initials for the next in the line.

Here's the three tattoos:

IMG_0830.jpg

Here's the kids:

IMG_0828-2.jpg

Edited by thunsicker