• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic book related tattoo?
1 1

121 posts in this topic

Personally I feel if anyone if getting a tattoo for fashion and not for themselves then they should not be getting a tattoo at all. They have plenty to choose from already. They can choose those shirts with tattoo looking sleeves, temporary tattoos, henna, airbrush, and I'm sure others. I definitely wouldn't support a new creation. I'd even pass if a new pain free real tattoo was created. It's all part of the rite of passage IMO.

A friend of mine ran into a girl last night who had this tattoo on her arm. My reactions were mixed:

1) How f'd up does a chick have to be to have a picture MODOK tattooed on her arm. :insane:

2) How f'king cool is it that this chick has the MODOK Marvel Value Stamp tattooed on her arm! :headbang:

modok-tat.jpg

Just got this one done about a month ago....I am getting a Kirby Thor piece next week and then I'll be doing the small details to fill it out in.

<a  href=image_zps3axuh58n.jpeg' alt='image_zps3a

Wow - Green Gobby has a Gas problem.

I thought I would bring this thread back from the dead....

I am getting my entire back done from neck to waist....I am about 30% done so far and figure by early May it will be done. My artist wants to enter it (me) into the Tattoo Con in July so we are working fast.

I don't want put pictures up until it's all done.....

Stay tuned :whistle: