• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic book related tattoo?
1 1

121 posts in this topic

I have batman from the cover of Detective 33. It's since had the lines added on the wings and a few other little things..

batmantat.png

Nice and fresh.

That's an awesome Tattoo. :applause:

Man that is so cool. I love that tat

thanks guys! I almost went with the batman logo, but I like this so much more..

I plan on getting both my legs from the knee down covered with various characters fighting. I just got my first and I'd like to see what you have.

I started with the Incredible Hulk killing Superman. I went with the Hulk from Planet Hulk as its more visually appealing and I love that run, including World War Hulk. On the other hand I have always hated Superman. No offense to those of you who love him, just not my thing. I have one to two sessions left on this one.

ZO23acX.jpg

I love the work. It looks like you have a pretty competent artist as it looks like what it's supposed to. Are you planning on getting it colored? Or are you keeping it black and white?

It will be colored. I only had a 4 hour session. I go back in early April to get it finished up.

It was done by Tim Lund at Skinful Pleasures

sakai_hulk_zpse5655d6a.png

Got my first "Comic" tattoo! Samurai Hulk from Stan Sakai's Hero Initiative!

I LOVE this!

Edited by Dead-Fool

When I joined the Army, they were hessitant because of my Batman, french-kissing Robin tattooo on my entire back...thank goodness for 'don't ask don't tell"

Wow...really? Would love to see a picture.

I'm not really into tatoos, but the art of some of yours is beautiful. For them to be able to draw that onto (into?) your skin is awesome.

I don't know how many people here read Blade of the immortal original.jpg

I also have James Jean's version of Sher Khan from a fables cover but I don't seem to have a picture of that one.

Hado I have never read blade of the immortal. But I still really like this tattoo. It has been done well.

I don't know how many people here read Blade of the immortal original.jpg

I also have James Jean's version of Sher Khan from a fables cover but I don't seem to have a picture of that one.

that is AWESOME! (worship)

Artist really captured the line work well

I have a lot of tattoos but these are my geeky ones.

Bubo is chilling on a lantern power battery. Ill upload with a better pic soon.

548747_4776127682143_555056720_n.jpg

photo sharing

303487_4199633150140_2044396171_n.jpg

image sharing

The GL is not finished, will be adding more color and a back ground soon

576017_4507205999269_730023681_n.jpg

photo sharing sites

That Green Lantern is superb. :applause:

i have not gotten any in a few years but im still addicted. i have...batman, jokers, harleys, poison ivy, bane robin, riddler, catwoman, rocketeer, grendel, spectre, animaniacs shazam superman and the justice league covering my back. oh, and various universal monsters and an iron maiden tattoo, thats it i think

killingjoketattoo.jpg