• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

Walkthrough 

Delivered -Via USPS 4-16

Received-5-27

SFG-5-27

G/QC-5-28

Shipped-

Express -Press + Express Grading

Delivered -Via Fedex 4-29 and signed for by DPerez

Received- 5-4

SFG-5-17

G/QC-

Shipped-

Walkthrough 

Delivered -Via USPS 4-16

Received-5-27

SFG-5-27

G/QC-5-28

Shipped-5-28

Received- 5-4

SFG-5-17

G/QC-

Shipped-

March Modern Fast Track Shipment (w/ ‘Fast Track’ Written on Every Side of the Box)

Shipped to CGC                       3/17

Delivered to CGC                     3/22

‘Received’ by CGC                    4/19 (20 business days later)

Scheduled for Grading             4/20 (1 business days later / 21 business days so far)

Grading / Quality Control        5/27 (28 business days later / 49 business days so far)

Shipped                                  5/28 (1 business day later / 50 business days total)

On 5/27/2021 at 7:22 AM, PKJ said:

I have never been so happy to see a book show received. I will admit having that book in limbo put a few more grey hairs on my head. It still does not show the tracking number in their system.

Walkthrough 

Delivered -Via USPS 4-16

Received-5-27

SFG-5-27

G/QC-

Shipped-

Received- 5-4

SFG-5-17

G/QC-

Shipped-

X1cgc.png

Assuming CGC did pull your "express" package correctly once delivered?  (4/29) 

I remember our previous conversation that the X-men #1 (4/16-Walk-through) wasn't pulled unfortunately, which I understand your frustration with that.

Just now, NewWorldOrder said:

Assuming CGC did pull your "express" package correctly once delivered?  (4/29) 

I remember our previous conversation that the X-men #1 (4/16-Walk-through) wasn't pulled unfortunately, which I understand your frustration with that.

Correct, Express pulled, WT missed. 

53 minutes ago, comixry said:

On regular non-press slow-boat submissions, does anyone know if there's any rhyme or reason as to when books begin to get graded once your credit card is charged?

In my experience, there is zero rhyme or reason. Sometimes they charge me the minute my books are checked in, sometimes I am charged right when it goes into grading, other times they charge me somewhere in the middle.

If you use CCS its even wonkier. I have a press and grade received by CCS in early January (never pressing with them again) where I was charged two weeks ago by CCS and my books still haven't even been received back to CGC yet

@Funnybooks

Did you doubt? Did you express disbelief? Or did we become the dreamers of dreams ! 😂

Well I may have waivered in thinking it would happen, but to be honest I had come to terms if it didn't is probably why....

Modern slow

Delivered 3/4

Rcvd 3/26

Sfg 5/26

Qc 5/27

SHIPPED! 5/28 :tink:

Still my value ft that was shipped Tuesday didn't make it out for delivery today, but we'll see if carrier works this holiday weekend

So far new estimate IS for Tuesday....

But now that the moderns shipped perhaps I get them all Tuesday 

Insert maniacal laugh here

Along with :jokealert:

Still glad I was still able to get some work done today despite the no delivery and got rewarded when the moderns shipped!