• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, wiparker824 said:

Alright...

75 modern book submission. Slowest track pressing with CCS and slowest track grading with CGC.

6/15/21  USPS marks as delivered to CGC PO Box.

...guessing I should add the year columns now based on these times I may actually get these back in June of 2022. 

You are probably right, if this were Vegas I would say the over/under would be a year.

Tomorrow makes 7 weeks since my submission was delivered to CGC. Still not 'received' (delivered 4/29). I can understand how one might be frustrated by this. But if you think about it, it may be another step in the grading process, but according to @Jennifer F., it's all part of the TAT. So, the clock starts when it's delivered to their facility. Well, it's supposed to.

This is a quote by her in the Ask CGC category of these forums...

The current turnaround times on our website now reflect a more accurate time frame from when your package is delivered until approximately when it should be completed. Previously, it was only showing from when it was logged into the system. We hope by making this adjustment that it will give a more accurate timeframe for customers to go by.

(The word 'delivered' was italicized by her.)

BTW - has anyone experienced any Newton Rings lately, or is that part of the past now?

If you order a Premium High-Res Imaging, are you supposed to get that the same day that the book's status goes to 'Finalized / Imaged / Shipped', which occurred today? Are they going to email the image(s) to me, or do I find them in my account somewhere?

1 hour ago, Legion HQ said:

If you order a Premium High-Res Imaging, are you supposed to get that the same day that the book's status goes to 'Finalized / Imaged / Shipped', which occurred today? Are they going to email the image(s) to me, or do I find them in my account somewhere?

You'll get them after you already have books in hand, takes awhile.  They email them to you.

Edited by RedGiant

3 hours ago, SeanYork said:

7 books Fast Track Modern

4/5     Delivered

5/3     Received 

5/3     SFG 

6/16   Grading/Quality Control             52 days from delivery

I've got a modern fast track submission received & sfg on 05/03 still sitting at sfg... What gives!?! :ohnoez:

3 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:
3 hours ago, SeanYork said:

books Fast Track Modern

4/5     Delivered

5/3     Received 

5/3     SFG 

6/16   Grading/Quality Control             52 days from delivery

I've got a modern fast track submission received & sfg on 05/03 still sitting at sfg... What gives!?! :ohnoez:

It might have a lot to do with when they were delivered as that is apart of the estimated tat

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It might have a lot to do with when they were delivered as that is apart of the estimated tat

I likely did cheat the system and package this submission with a signing, so you may be right. I'll try to remeber to post an update when it moves to G/QC.

4 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

I likely did cheat the system and package this submission with a signing, so you may be right. I'll try to remeber to post an update when it moves to G/QC.

Ya I jabent looked it up in the thread yet but

My modern and economy magazine submission received 3/17 went to sfg on 6/14&6/15

But my friends mags were received right away on February 1st so I'm thinking o still have a ways to go

And I cant remember if mine were received immediately or not, I'll have to look that up in the thread

Still my Eastman signing was a magazine as well and is still sfg just  :ohnoez:

On 3/17/2021 at 10:07 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

2 Magazine subs...

1 Modern mag sub

1 Economy mag sub

Both delivered 2/24/2021

both received 3/17/2021

now the countdown :wishluck: 

Found it the mags went to sfg 

Modern 6/15

Economy 6/14

17 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

I have one mft received 4/26 been sitting sfg since 4/26. My mft received 5/3 shipped yesterday.