• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

27,160 posts in this topic

Welp, my submissions have finally aged out of the "submissions" page while still stuck in CCS pressing stage... So they are officially over 8 months old with no end in sight. Digging around in my email now to hopefully find the submission numbers so I can check their status...

Edit: I found my submission numbers and they aren't matching in the submission search. Is anyone else having that issue, are my orders just in limbo and I should check back later?

Edited by zypher
Added that my submissions aren't showing at all..

On 12/26/2021 at 11:43 AM, zypher said:

Welp, my submissions have finally aged out of the "submissions" page while still stuck in CCS pressing stage... So they are officially over 8 months old with no end in sight. Digging around in my email now to hopefully find the submission numbers so I can check their status...

Edit: I found my submission numbers and they aren't matching in the submission search. Is anyone else having that issue, are my orders just in limbo and I should check back later?

You won’t be able to search them up again until they are with CGC. They should show up at the top of your order list once they are done with CCS.

On 12/26/2021 at 12:19 PM, jjfversion1 said:

You won’t be able to search them up again until they are with CGC. They should show up at the top of your order list once they are done with CCS.

Wow, so at this point there is no tracking/accountability until they leave CCS?.. That's pretty crazy.

On 12/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, zypher said:

Wow, so at this point there is no tracking/accountability until they leave CCS?.. That's pretty crazy.

That’s been my experience so far. You could always call customer service and see if they can look up your order on their end.

I had a batch of magazines that were received by CCS in March that disappeared in November, but are now back on my order list as “scheduled for grading” at CGC as of this past week. 

On 12/22/2021 at 12:08 AM, awakeintheashes said:

EA4D6BCD-008E-40DF-A465-4E905AC6FAE6.thumb.jpeg.a0fdc0bbd21d85c2856f29f6912f67bb.jpeg

24/25. A few were borderline, glad the ball bounced my way this time. 

Books arrived today. Haven’t fully inspected all the slabs, but there is one small labeling error. Seriously, how does this happen when I entered the correct information and multiples of the other book it is labeled as? :facepalm:

On 12/27/2021 at 4:54 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Books arrived today. Haven’t fully inspected all the slabs, but there is one small labeling error. Seriously, how does this happen when I entered the correct information and multiples of the other book it is labeled as? :facepalm:

Once more since yours shipped recently. Mine shipped today and I can track it. It says label printed but the ship date says the 28th.

So same for you? On misleading shipping dates? Or is that just another clerical mistake that I don't need to worry about?

I'll find out later today, probably, but just weird. Idk

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Like they marked it shipped but for tomorrow, even though the label printed.

Just odd, it's not the weekend nor a holiday lol

If they really have that many books and packages that they cant get it out the door, even when it was marked shipped at 2 central time.

Just found it odd.

On 12/27/2021 at 6:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Once more since yours shipped recently. Mine shipped today and I can track it. It says label printed but the ship date says the 28th.

So same for you? On misleading shipping dates? Or is that just another clerical mistake that I don't need to worry about?

I'll find out later today, probably, but just weird. Idk

My issue was an copy of Star Wars High Republic #1 Sway Incentive Variant, which was labeled as the Hans variant. It looks nothing like the Hans variant, which I also submitted a few copies of. Not the worst CGC mess up by a mile, but still frustrating. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 12/27/2021 at 5:37 PM, awakeintheashes said:

My issue was an copy of Star Wars High Republic #1 Sway Incentive Variant, which was labeled as the Hans variant. It looks nothing like the Hans variant, which I also submitted a few copies of. Not the worst CGC mess up by a mile, but still frustrating. 

Ah thanks for clarifying, it can be frustrating to figure out what was on the cgc employees mind sometimes. 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ah thanks for clarifying, it can be frustrating to figure out what was on the cgc employees mind sometimes. 

No idea. I provided the correct information on my submission form