• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,987 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2021 at 12:00 PM, eastriver31400 said:

Anyone have any miracle movement on books at CCS?  Wondering what the "Received at CCS" date of books they are pressing now is for modern and value. 

This sucks. Thanks

Not sure but I have multiple submissions (modern and modern magazine slow track) marked as received on 7/16 still in that received by CCS status. I did just have my Jim Lee in house signing move from that status to SFG though, but nothing on my normal submissions. 

On 12/21/2021 at 2:00 PM, eastriver31400 said:

Anyone have any miracle movement on books at CCS?  Wondering what the "Received at CCS" date of books they are pressing now is for modern and value. 

This sucks. Thanks

My 4/11 received slow moderns have not even been charged yet. Any day now I see the TATs jumping to 250 days.

On 12/20/2021 at 5:41 PM, kimik said:

I have had a 25 group of Moderns stuck in G/E/I for almost 3 weeks now that were received 8/3/21. Here's hoping they start moving soon seeing as submissions from later in August are being shipped. :wishluck:

I feel your pain, I had a signature series book stuck in GEI for over 2 months that finally shipped this month. Longest I had ever waited before this book was a couple of weeks. 

On 12/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, spideyfan68 said:

I feel your pain, I had a signature series book stuck in GEI for over 2 months that finally shipped this month. Longest I had ever waited before this book was a couple of weeks. 

I still have a group of 8 comics that are showing received in July 24th and was hoping to get them back by Christmas and no luck.  Hoping though the Silver Surfer #1  and Avengers 57 grade out good though. I will probably call them tomorrow and try and get estimated time to be completed. Seems the bigger the group the longer it takes them. 

On 12/21/2021 at 3:20 PM, spideyfan68 said:
On 12/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, kimik said:

I have had a 25 group of Moderns stuck in G/E/I for almost 3 weeks now that were received 8/3/21. Here's hoping they start moving soon seeing as submissions from later in August are being shipped. :wishluck:

Ugh. I have no idea why it is taking so long. This is a new record delay for any of my submissions in GEI.

On 12/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, kimik said:

I have 25 Modern submission from 8/3/21 stuck in GEI for three weeks and Greggy gets his books shipped from 8/12/21......... :wavingwhiteflag:

FedEx still hasn't picked these up yet so unless they pick them up tomorrow, I won't get them before Christmas. 

xoxo

greggy

On 12/21/2021 at 4:55 PM, greggy said:

FedEx still hasn't picked these up yet so unless they pick them up tomorrow, I won't get them before Christmas. 

xoxo

greggy

:whatthe:  Things really are effed up now if you have to wait for pick up like the rest of us.

Edited by kimik