• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,036 posts in this topic

On 1/3/2022 at 6:29 AM, CGC Mike said:

I will check.

On 1/3/2022 at 7:28 AM, CGC Mike said:

Getting submission tracking time extended is on the list of things to do.  

All of your hard work has been noticed and GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!  :golfclap:

Quick question, has anyone who submitted modern magazine’s in February or early March 2021 had their books graded? My submission was checked in on 3/19/21, and have been in the grading room since early July. Just want to see if there is any reason to think my submission will be graded this month.

On 1/3/2022 at 1:41 PM, IceHole said:

This sub delivered 6/2 went to Quality Control at noon today to shipped by 2pm. Very excited for this order...

Screenshot_20220103-143711_Chrome.jpg

🤬 I have 85 books that were delivered to the CGC warehouse in early May. After they finally found my 2x lost boxes, they were input as RECEIVED on 8/11/21….34 are MODERN. I’ve received the first batch of 25 but was told I likely haven’t received the other 9 because “they must have been put on another cart during the process. I’ll check in to that”…<crickets>

Man this is getting frustrating….

On 1/4/2022 at 2:51 AM, qlow said:

do signing event turnaround times usually start on the last day you can submit? is there any reason to submit early?

Signing TAT do not start until the last day of the actual signing.  

So my 8/3 got there 6/1, TAT as we know is calculated from when it arrives, not when SFG. My submission has now passed the TAT twice. It passed the 133 day TAT in early December, then they moved it up to 149 days and it passed that today too. I know its a long wait, but man that's tough.

Arrived: 6/1

SFG: 8/3

GIE: 11/29

QC: 01/06 (This isn't real just a silent prayer)

Shipped: 01/07 (This isn't real just a silent prayer)

I sent a large batch of books to CFP for pressing back in September (they are currently pressing books received in early June). I have a feeling these books will be pressed and received by CGC before my books received by CCS back on 4/11 (currently sitting at 194 business days). Since CCS hasn't even charged my credit card for these books yet, I have zero faith they'll be pressed anytime near their current 197 day TAT. I'm bracing myself for a 50 business day jump in their TAT's any day now.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:35 AM, Devin Colman said:

So my 8/3 got there 6/1, TAT as we know is calculated from when it arrives, not when SFG. My submission has now passed the TAT twice. It passed the 133 day TAT in early December, then they moved it up to 149 days and it passed that today too. I know its a long wait, but man that's tough.

Arrived: 6/1

SFG: 8/3

GIE: 11/29

QC: 01/06 (This isn't real just a silent prayer)

Shipped: 01/07 (This isn't real just a silent prayer)

My 25 book shipment has the same dates: 6/1 REC and 8/3 SFG. Praying both of our submissions get shipped soon. I have seen a few people with 8/12 SFG that were shipped before ours which is disappointing. No consistency.