• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2022 at 10:54 AM, Ed Hanes said:

slow economy

9/16/2021 6 items  SFG

9/28/2021 3 items  SFG

FAST TRACK ECONOMY 10 items in the cue to be opened...will probably get these back before the slow economy received in september

And CGC opened and filed the FT economy order today...which was delivered on March 31st

A bunch of orders that I have not received yet have dropped off my submissions page.  

Where do I find the submission #s so I can keeps tabs on their progress?

I don't think CGC should drop these orders off the page until they've been completed :frustrated:

I pulled out my packing slips and see the "Order#s" but I can't find the Submission #s anywhere.

This is pretty frustrating.

On 4/13/2022 at 1:50 PM, gadzukes said:

A bunch of orders that I have not received yet have dropped off my submissions page.  

I don't think CGC should drop these orders off the page until they've been completed :frustrated:

I pulled out my packing slips and see the "Order#s" but I can't find the Submission #s anywhere.

You can look on your emails for the order number that matches the submission numbers or give CGC a phone call.

On 4/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, gadzukes said:

I took a photo 2 weeks ago just to be safe, my 8/12 orders ghosted me today

On 4/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, gadzukes said:

Here is your answer.

On 4/13/2022 at 4:28 PM, Gaard said:
On 4/13/2022 at 3:50 PM, gadzukes said:

Here is your answer.

I'm sure this post will get lost, but if you write it down, there is a search bar to bring up older than 8 months submissions....

I mean it's a pain to keep track of a paper, but if you're going to email for the number, just wanted to add that once you have it then you can search. 

Or just write it down and search rather than email

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/13/2022 at 3:50 PM, gadzukes said:

When the subs were originally checked in, you would have rcvd email with pdf attached that has the sub #s in it. Subject line is "CGC Order Acknowledgment" or similar. 

My modern pre-screen that went into SFG on 29 Jan 2022 just hit G/E/I on 13 Apr 2022. I have been very impressed on the turnaround times for my pre-screens so far. 

Interestingly, my slow track modern that also went into SFG on 29 Jan, same day as the pre-screen, is still in SFG. This is the second time in a row that my pre-screens were done faster than regular slow track submissions.

Worth noting that everything I have sent in so far has been significantly faster than the promised TATs on the web site. Kudos to the graders, they are really motoring right now.  

On 4/13/2022 at 2:08 PM, zoso99 said:

cgc gei.png

Seems that Prescreen are in the early release program with a bit of a time served advantage. My 1/13 Modern subs are still SfG.

Edited by jokiing

39 Modern Pre-Screen

11/11/21 - Delivered, SFG
03/27/22 - Grading/QC
04/11/22 - Shipped.

Took exactly 5 months for me. Rather annoyed it took 2 weeks to get from grading to shipped, but oh well. Based on the number of rejects, I'm not looking forward to the grades.

On 4/13/2022 at 3:21 PM, Tnexus said:

39 Modern Pre-Screen

11/11/21 - Delivered, SFG
03/27/22 - Grading/QC
04/11/22 - Shipped.

Took exactly 5 months for me. Rather annoyed it took 2 weeks to get from grading to shipped, but oh well. Based on the number of rejects, I'm not looking forward to the grades.

It seems as if they were sitting for a longer time in SFC in November/December. 

I was cooking, but I can't believe I misspelled right write ! Doh

On 4/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm sure this post will get lost, but if you write it down, there is a search bar to bring up older than 8 months submissions....

I mean it's a pain to keep track of a paper, but if you're going to email for the number, just wanted to add that once you have it then you can search. 

On 4/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Write it down on a piece of paper or create a draft email to compile the tracking numbers or do what I started doing and create a spreadsheet to log everything in to keep track of.

Once CGC receives a walkthrough, on average how long does it take them to open it up and get it logged into the system?

On 4/13/2022 at 8:36 PM, captainzombie said:

Write it down on a piece of paper or create a draft email to compile the tracking numbers or do what I started doing and create a spreadsheet to log everything in to keep track of.

Once CGC receives a walkthrough, on average how long does it take them to open it up and get it logged into the system?

Presumably quicker. I'm not familiar 

1 George Perez Signature Series w/ Pressing

1/28: Delivered to CGC

2/22: Received at CCS

4/13: G/QC/Do Not Encapsulate

1 Brian Michael Bendis/Mark Bagley Signature Series w/Pressing

1/28: Delivered to CGC

3/3: Received at CCS

1 Chris Claremont Signature Series w/Pressing

3/17: Delivered to CGC

4/12: Received at CCS