• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,085 posts in this topic

Modern FT shipped exactly 10 days after receipt. Economy FT at graded on day 27

This is the main issue that has me irritated lately. Economy FT is more expensive than slow boat modern and allegedly has a (posted, at least) faster TAT, but moderns are speeding up in both FT and regular while Economy slows down. I sub a ton of Economy and its making me want to take another break from subbing.

What's the deal with that? No resto check on moderns?

Made me laugh!

I just wish my inventory had more slab worth modern's and less inexpensive Silver/Bronze!

Hopefully they will get more caught up now that there are fewer shows coming up. :wishluck:

Edited by Tony S

This is the main issue that has me irritated lately. Economy FT is more expensive than slow boat modern and allegedly has a (posted, at least) faster TAT, but moderns are speeding up in both FT and regular while Economy slows down. I sub a ton of Economy and its making me want to take another break from subbing.

This is what bothers me, and I emailed them about it , $45 for one book recieved verified since 12/09/13 same day I sent in a 10 book mondern FT sub, I received them like 1/2/14

Why am I paying the extra money

Is this normal? Its been 7 days since it was accepted.

9vg5.jpg

Registered mail takes longer than regular Priority. I sent a large box registered mail across the country last week and it arrived in 5 days which is on the quick side. Scans won't show up until it's about to be delivered, but it will arrive.

I have a Value submission (not fast tracked) that is at 60 business days and is not even scheduled for grading yet. With scheduled for grading, then graded, and then quality control still to go, I'm thinking it may hit 80 or 90 business days for a turnaround.

:facepalm:

9 book modern sub (Non-FT)

Dropped off at LBCC 11/24

Received 11/27

Verified: 12/5

Graded: 1/2/14

(didn't notice when they were marked "Scheduled for Grading")

Grading/Quality Control: 1/7/14

Shipped/Safe: 1/8/14

Forgot to follow up last week when I got my books.

In hand: 1/15/14

Modern submission #4 (not fast track)

Received: 12/27/13

Back before February? :wishluck:

Verified: 12/31/13

Scheduled for Grading: 1/17/14

Graded: 1/20/14

Grading/Quality Control: 1/21/14