• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

As a new member unfamiliar with the turnaround times I must admit I'm very disappointed. I can't see myself renewing for a second year. When I pay $700 for something (invoice cost for submission) I guess I just expect a reasonably quick service/product. Books have not even changed from received to verified. lol.

As a new member unfamiliar with the turnaround times I must admit I'm very disappointed. I can't see myself renewing for a second year. When I pay $700 for something (invoice cost for submission) I guess I just expect a reasonably quick service/product. Books have not even changed from received to verified. lol.

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.giflaughing-hysterically.giflaugh.gif

My current submission took almost 7 weeks to go from received to verified.

Sent them a email yesterday in reference to a early April submission, reply was quick and to the point. My submissions are in QC and they stated that they are shipping submissions from the first week of April this coming week

Day 16 of Economy Fast Track and it's still "Verified."

Day 17.

Still "Verified."

Hell, I should have submitted it regular Economy. I might have gotten it back faster.

Day 18

"Scheduled for Grading"

Whoah, I had the submission date wrong on this one. My bad.

It's actually day 20 of my 20 day submission. As of rooster crow tomorrow, this Fast Track submission is late.

Day 23 Grading/Quality Control

I did fast track on signed books on March 29th (exactly 1 month ago)

Any ideas when I can realistically expect them to be delivered?????

They drug tested all the Employees at CGC and the one drug that they did NOT find was Speed..... :makepoint:

Day 17.

Still "Verified."

Hell, I should have submitted it regular Economy. I might have gotten it back faster.

Day 18

"Scheduled for Grading"

It's actually day 20 of my 20 day submission. As of rooster crow tomorrow, this Fast Track submission is late.

8gduMr5.jpg

Day 17.

Still "Verified."

Day 18

"Scheduled for Grading"

Yeah at this point I am done looking at any of my fast track or Standard subs. I figure one day I will get them back, one day.

Day 17.

Still "Verified."

Day 18

"Scheduled for Grading"

8gduMr5.jpg

It's an update. Not a complaint.

I only complain on the even numbered days of the month.

I sent in a single "standard" submission on 4/8. Parts of 11 business days and it has not been "scheduled for grading" yet. I checked 5 minutes ago and it has not even gone through the resto check.

Lets see if I can pick it up this Friday.

Went to "scheduled for grading today". 13 business days.

:banana:

To be "on time" they would have to grade/quality control and ship" by tomorrow.

Business day 16. Still sitting at scheduled for grading on a 15 day submission. I would imagine I will not be getting a grade on this single book until early next week. Figuring that it should be done by business day 22-23. That's late by 32%.

Not a complaint, just stating what it is.