• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,000 posts in this topic

I sent in a single "standard" submission on 4/8. Parts of 11 business days and it has not been "scheduled for grading" yet. I checked 5 minutes ago and it has not even gone through the resto check.

Lets see if I can pick it up this Friday.

Went to "scheduled for grading today". 13 business days.

Day 16 of Economy Fast Track and it's still "Verified."

Day 17.

Still "Verified."

Hell, I should have submitted it regular Economy. I might have gotten it back faster.

Day 18

"Scheduled for Grading"

Whoah, I had the submission date wrong on this one. My bad.

It's actually day 20 of my 20 day submission. As of rooster crow tomorrow, this Fast Track submission is late.

Every time I see DiceX as the last post in a thread I just gotta look. :whee:

Sorry for being crabby but I don't like being laughed at when I have a legitimate complaint, AND I'm tired of the runaround.

Sorry for being crabby but I don't like being laughed at when I have a legitimate complaint, AND I'm tired of the runaround.

Nah, that was a general comment on your post awesomeness. Crabbiness re TAT is understandable. But I think TATs have gotten a leeetle better lately, no?

Nah, that was a general comment on your post awesomeness. Crabbiness re TAT is understandable. But I think TATs have gotten a leeetle better lately, no?

No

I haven't submitted anything in almost 10 years and have a nice bunch I'd love to get slabbed... but a 6 month wait just isn't worth paying for.

Come on CGC... make it better, you can do it.

I sent in a single "standard" submission on 4/8. Parts of 11 business days and it has not been "scheduled for grading" yet. I checked 5 minutes ago and it has not even gone through the resto check.

:banana:

:banana:

To be "on time" they would have to grade/quality control and ship" by tomorrow.

My modern submission took about 3 months to get graded and shipped back to me, actually a little less than 3 months. I think CGC is getting better with their turnaround times. Let's give em a little credit

Lets NOT give them credit.

My modern submission took exactly 177 Days.

My modern submission took about 3 months to get graded and shipped back to me, actually a little less than 3 months. I think CGC is getting better with their turnaround times. Let's give em a little credit

Haha why should we give them credit? They are failing to meet their turnaround times.

Haha why should we give them credit? They are failing to meet their turnaround times.

And failing to give refunds on Fast Track fees when they don't meet those turnaround times.

Jreezy and DiceX are right...

dont give credit to them when they take your money up front and dont deliver on time...

I submitted foreign books and even gave htem the correct indicia information and they STILL got it incorrect becasue they have to "research" themselves...

hookers are more precise than CGC....

Jreezy and DiceX are right...

dont give credit to them when they take your money up front and dont deliver on time...

I submitted foreign books and even gave htem the correct indicia information and they STILL got it incorrect becasue they have to "research" themselves...

hookers are more precise than CGC....

that's a very specific comparison to make.

I want to wish you both congratulations and condolences at the same time.

And failing to give refunds on Fast Track fees when they don't meet those turnaround times.

It is baffling that they have let fast track slip. For as long as I can remember, fast track was the one ray of hope amid horrid turn around times. Perhaps this gives some insight into the inner workings of CGC. Does this mean that the two (regular and fast track in the same tier) are totally separate except during the encapsulation process? Are the graders totally different? If so, do the grades appear consistent?

Is it possible that this is a deliberate effort to bring balance back to the system? I know that many people would only submit fast track. Now that the times are shorter, I can live with standard. Is this meant to shift more future submission toward the non-fast track tiers? I know they get more money for fast track, but if it is compromising the rest of the system, then it may not be in their best interests. I don’t know, just some food for thought.