• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,129 posts in this topic

I submitted a FT Value Tier and a FT Modern that were received on August 8th.

The FT Modern was done in a little over 10 Business Days.

The FT Value was finalized yesterday.

Their turnaround times seesm to be on track based off of that small sample size.

No seems to be able to give me an answer so i assume either no ones knows a tunr around or no read the post...

its all good

Their turnaround times seesm to be on track based off of that small sample size.

No seems to be able to give me an answer so i assume either no ones knows a tunr around or no read the post...

Or no one can understand what you're asking. Are you simply asking what "turnaround time" means? The turnaround times are listed in Ace's post above that he copied directly from CGC's website.

Or no one can understand what you're asking. Are you simply asking what "turnaround time" means? The turnaround times are listed in Ace's post above that he copied directly from CGC's website.

i understand definitions. I want to know if 31 days past the 20 business mark is normal and how many more days can i expect?

I paid Fast TRack, AM I the oly one not getting what I paid for?????

i understand definitions. I want to know if 31 days past the 20 business mark is normal and how many more days can i expect?

First...might want to take a deep breath. You mght not have read this novel of a thread but turn around times at CGC have been quite variable and most often behind.

If CGC is actually a month past the fast turn around 20 business days then you should call them.

A month behind on fast track is not my experience or from what I have seen of others.

I've seen a week or two behind until delivery....but not a month

First...might want to take a deep breath. You mght not have read this novel of a thread but turn around times at CGC have been quite variable and most often behind.

If CGC is actually a month past the fast turn around 20 business days then you should call them.

A month behind on fast track is not my experience or from what I have seen of others.

I've seen a week or two behind until delivery....but not a month

Pretty hard to understand what you've written. You're not 31 days PAST the 20 day mark. By my maths, that's 11 days past the 20 day mark

By my math you're 10-11 days past the 20 days, not 31 days past. **Note you should start the 20 day clock probably a day after the shipment arrives in Florida, as that's when they start the processing. And end the clock when its posted on the website as shipped safe, not when you actually receive it.

But yes they run late on all tiers, although probably not more than two weeks late on fast track. Compared to a 4-5month wait for modern non-fast track and 6 months for non modern non fast track.

Does everyone think its a great to pay a "Fast TRack" Service and you dont get it?

Wish they could guarantee their processing fast tracks. If you defend CGC, i guess that means you accept the way they do business.

I ,make lots of money in the stock market and we have Trade Date(the day you buy) and Settlement Date (the day you get it)

we stick to the rules or we get fined or we can lose money.

but then again i know thre is no governing body I hope no one is dumb enough to point this out....hahaha

Does everyone think its a great to pay a "Fast TRack" Service and you dont get it?

Wish they could guarantee their processing fast tracks. If you defend CGC, i guess that means you accept the way they do business.

I ,make lots of money in the stock market and we have Trade Date(the day you buy) and Settlement Date (the day you get it)

but then again i know thre is no governing body I hope no one is dumb enough to point this out....hahaha

Also, for CGC, no direct competition.

-slym

-slym

You just hit the NAIL on the head my friend! No governing and no competition makes the customers lose $$$.

just imagine if the stock market was ran this way.....It would be 1929 everyday :pullhair:

-slym

In this case, I'm pretty sure they lose money too, revenues they could have had from people frustrated with CGC taking forever who don't submit.

But yah, the monopoly ain't ideal.

I am almost positive that is the case - but it isn't hurting them any.

Case in point, I have books I'd like to get graded but have been holding off due to this very thread. Now, with my current situation, I can't hold off much longer and it looks like CGC will soon be getting some of my monies (not as much as they could, though) and I will be in for the waiting.

*sigh*

-slym

You make a good point Revat! You think they are losing potential revenue because past customers didnt like the time process?

I love their product, its the production turn around that is terrible and unreliable they to change fast track prices to a larger range like 20-45 Days so its more reasonable up front

What's the average time between "Graded" and "Shipped/Safe"?

I hate it that they don't allow to see the grades once they are graded and now we have to wait until it's shipped.

I submitted a FT Value Tier and a FT Modern that were received on August April 8th.

My apologies, it should read April 8. :tonofbricks:

So, things are "on time" at least as far as the published turnaround times are concerned.

Prepare to wait for Fast Tracks. C2E2 has created a bottle neck, so it looks like those TATs will be getting longer.
Wizard Philly is in 2 weeks, and offers on site grading. I believe whatever does not get finished by close of show goes to HQ and gets graded and shipped right away.