• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

Agreed. My MFT is at 16 business days minus Labor day. But there were 1 or 2 con Fridays I believe as well. So hopefully I'll see it ship this week :wishluck:

Edited by AntBrown

Agreed. My MFT is at 16 business days minus Labor day. But there were 1 or 2 con Fridays I believe as well. So hopefully I'll see it ship this week :wishluck:

I suspect shipping on Monday

Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

unless the info has disappeared on the final column then I believe you will go grading/qc on Friday and shipped on Monday.

What's sad for me is that my Modern slow which arrived in July will probably ship after the MFT which arrived on 9/8

I was actually referring to my MFT pre screen. I'm not even worried about the MFT that just hit graded.

I also think my MFT from Aug. will ship before my MST from June. But that's on me.

I was actually referring to my MFT pre screen. I'm not even worried about the MFT that just hit graded.

I also think my MFT from Aug. will ship before my MST from June. But that's on me.

:doh:

my apologies. :wishluck:

Don't apologize all his other subs kill the estimated times :P

:doh:

my apologies. :wishluck:

Don't apologize all his other subs kill the estimated times :P

you're right

screw you Ant!

They received my Economy tier group on 7/28/14. Almost 40 business days later and still no change. You'd think they would have verified them by now.

Have some on Aug 1 and same boat as you :sorry:

the last thing I heard on this tier was 3-4 months was the average TAT

They received my Economy tier group on 7/28/14. Almost 40 business days later and still no change. You'd think they would have verified them by now.

doh! Whats the point of having a TAT posted on the website for estimated @40, current @50 if you would be sitting @70-80

doh! Whats the point of having a TAT posted on the website for estimated @40, current @50 if you would be sitting @70-80

They'd rather not admit to how far behind they are? (shrug)

they'd rather you submit books based on a shorter estimate

they'd rather you submit books based on a shorter estimate

Haha I get that they don't want to show they are behind but no point even having the "current" setting either. If the "current" setting was on track I am sure it would reduce the calls/emails saying where my books but when you are off by 10-20-30 business days...