• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

My EFT books, in Grading since 4/13, also just went to Grading/QC.

probably shipping today

QC is backed up - I'm still waiting for MFT received late March to hit SHIPPED/SAFE.

probably shipping today

QC is backed up - I'm still waiting for MFT received late March to hit SHIPPED/SAFE.

+1

probably shipping today

+1

brutal. it stinks the ive been graded so long and paid for a service youre not getting. had i of known i would have taken a slower service and saved the money.

probably shipping today

+1

brutal. it stinks the ive been graded so long and paid for a service youre not getting. had i of known i would have taken a slower service and saved the money.

seems like this is about 15 business days from the end of March. If they're a day or two late, that's not ideal, but not too big of a deal IMO

Edited by Revat

probably shipping today

+1

seems like this is about 15 business days from the end of March. If they're a day or two late, that's not ideal, but not too big of a deal IMO

i hear you, however ive been graded since last week (and while turnaround was 11 im at 18 days) and like i said i would have saved the $100+ and went a different tier

probably shipping today

+1

Mine's at business day 20 for MFT and been in QC for several days.

probably shipping today

+1

Mine's at business day 20 for MFT and been in QC for several days.

if its taking 20+ again, I'd guess its probably something to do with the new slabs. BUT that's not really our problem. Perhaps some polite phone calls to CGC inquiring about the service speed and status are warranted. I'm sure they're doing their best, but the calls let them know that IT MATTERS (they should know anyways, but sometimes its nice to remind).

Sorry my 7 books used up all the new slabs, guys :sorry:

Just fess up already! We know you slipped a $20 in each of those 7 books! :jokealert:

it stinks the ive been graded so long and paid for a service youre not getting. had i of known i would have taken a slower service and saved the money.

Let me tell you about turnaround times during the summer of 2012...

:preach:

Edited by aggr1103

it stinks the ive been graded so long and paid for a service youre not getting. had i of known i would have taken a slower service and saved the money.

Let me tell you about turnaround times during the summer of 2012...

:preach:

No kidding!

Things are light years better than they were. lol

Modern Fast Track:

Received: 3/30/16

Verified: 4/1/16

Scheduled for grading: 4/6/16

Graded: 4/14/16

Quality control: 4/21/16