• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

CCS- MFT

Received: 5/5

Shipped to CGC: 5/13

CGC MFT

@ Sub Center: 5/13

Verified: 5/16

Scheduled for Grading: ??

Graded: ??

QC: ??

Shipped: ??

CCS was super fast this time around. It only took them a week to press 5 Modern books. Can't wait to see how long the turnaround time is.

Modern ST

Rec - 4/26

Estimated that I'd get them back 7/11 when I sent them to Joey for pressing. Lets see how close my guess is.

Still just sitting at received.... may have to give them a call later in the week.

MFT

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

Scheduled for Grading 5/9

STANDARD

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

MFT

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

Graded 5/12

MFT

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

Graded 5/12

QC 5/16

STANDARD

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

Scheduled for Grading 5/13

Graded 5/16

MFT

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

Graded 5/12

QC 5/16

Shipped Safe 5/17

STANDARD

Received 4/29

Verified 5/2

Scheduled for Grading 5/13

Graded 5/16

QC 5/17

The MFT was several days ahead of what I was expecting which is always a nice surprise!

CCS- MFT

CGC MFT

CCS was super fast this time around. It only took them a week to press 5 Modern books. Can't wait to see how long the turnaround time is.

Adding my FCBD MFT books:

Received & Verified: 5/17

By any chance, does anyone know if CGC docks a book a grade or two if the book contains a "stamp" of the comic book store? All of my books I received from FCBD contain the stamp from the comic book store I got them from.

Edited by Praxis52

CCS- MFT

CGC MFT

Scheduled for Grading: 5/24

Adding my FCBD MFT books:

Received & Verified: 5/17

Scheduled for Grading: 5/24

Things are moving along for both submissions....

Edited by Praxis52

I have a submission that arrived yesterday, listed as received. It's a slow track ... and I do hope they take their time with it because it sounds like there's still issues cropping up with the new slabs. Eek!

Yes, this is the one time you want them to take their time.

Ive had a modern regular be in scheduled since 3/30 i think today is day 40, not thrilled :(

out of curiosity i called and was told up to 6 more weeks on these. unbelievable. i understated backups and delays, these things happen . Completely unacceptable.

Ive had a modern regular be in scheduled since 3/30 i think today is day 40, not thrilled :(

out of curiosity i called and was told up to 6 more weeks on these. unbelievable. i understated backups and delays, these things happen . Completely unacceptable.

It's late spring. Con season is in full swing. This happens every year. If you want your modern books back as quickly as possible, you need to be sending them fast track.

It's late spring. Con season is in full swing. This happens every year. If you want your modern books back as quickly as possible, you need to be sending them fast track.

for a person who doesn't know the ins and outs that cause its a con season or any reason its very deceiving. Its offering a service which is priced in a way where time is 50% percent and that's what the person would believe they are paying for.