• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

UPDATE:

Modern Fast Track

Received: 3/25/16

Verified: 3/28/16

Graded: 4/11/16

Economy

Dropped off at Wonder-Con: 3/27/16

Received: 4/4/16

Can't blame CGC for this, but maybe they for got to put enough postage on it. But seriously, this package going from Sarasota to Boston went all the way up to NY and then back to Sarasota. Gimme a break. What's really going on? I've never seen this before.

image_zpsyngkvay5.png

this is probably an error to a scanning device being updated after the item passed through the hub

i've seen this before. i would expect your item to be on route from NY

Also I would recommend just switching how you get your items delivered.

i've gone to fedex (have to have an account) to avoid the issues with 4-5 days transport from usps

I called about a delay on one of my subs. 1 book on the sub has some color touch and I was told that CGC had run out of purple labels. Purple labels have arrived but they are a bit back logged.
have them send it to Matt

I called CGC to see the amount of time between graded and quality control and they told me a week for MFT.

Sam told me the MFT total turn around time is about a month, and the website is wrong.

I called CGC to see the amount of time between graded and quality control and they told me a week for MFT.

Sam told me the MFT total turn around time is about a month, and the website is wrong.

Hmmm... this is inconsistent with what people are actually experiencing based on dates in this thread. Seems that 2-3 weeks is what people have been posting unless of course they have slowed down again. Hell, John had a MFT get graded and shipped in 3 days and it was a prescreen. Although I'm having doubts about that one unless he's paying someone off to prioritize his books.

Hmmm... this is inconsistent with what people are actually experiencing based on dates in this thread. Seems that 2-3 weeks is what people have been posting unless of course they have slowed down again. Hell, John had a MFT get graded and shipped in 3 days and it was a prescreen. Although I'm having doubts about that one unless he's paying someone off to prioritize his books.

Could be the case, but that's what I was told. I called because it's been 14 business days on mine and it just got graded.

Maybe they are lowering expectations? Scotty used to do that on Star Trek to be considered a miracle worker.

Odd question (and may not be the right website), but if you have comics coming back via USPS Registered and you move, are they forwarded to the new address (assuming you have forwarding in place) or are there special rules for Registered mail?

Modern Fast Track:

Received: 3/30/16

Verified: 4/1/16

Scheduled for grading: 4/6/16

Graded: 4/14/16