• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

Anyone have Modern Fast Track and Value Fast track books from 5/10 or sooner shipped back to them yet?

I have 2 MFT invoices received 5/13 that are still Graded not even moved to QC yet

I'll gladly wait a bit for a safe batch of books

Yep! :wishluck:(thumbs u

I am still waiting for all my megacon books to be logged in as received. I paid for fast track but the countdown doesn't start until the books get logged in which they are dragging their feet on

Philly most likely is impacting those books. The shows were way too close.

I figured as much Joey, CGC just has me on my soap box right now for all sorts of reasons

I submitted Magazines at Wonder Con in March, so they hit their offices by the start of April, and received no updated info (no emails or status updates available) until the books showed up in mid-June... so, call that about a 12 week turnaround.

With all the books being redone is there much benefit to paying the $10 expedited fee? Or are they still getting moderns back in a month if you go the fast route?

With all the books being redone is there much benefit to paying the $10 expedited fee? Or are they still getting moderns back in a month if you go the fast route?

Not sure there's a benefit right now. I'm at business day 21 today, the quoted MFT said 15 business days total when I subbed, and it has since been modified to 25 business days. Modern slow-track shows 40 business days...less than twice the time of MFT. I suppose it is taking them extra time to add the CGC patented "waves" to the books.

Not sure there's a benefit right now. I'm at business day 21 today, the quoted MFT said 15 business days total when I subbed, and it has since been modified to 25 business days. Modern slow-track shows 40 business days...less than twice the time of MFT. I suppose it is taking them extra time to add the CGC patented "waves" to the books.

I sent 8 books modern slow track on 4/11. Here we ar,e 6/14 and my order has been stuck at graded for weeks.

Modern slow track is no where near 40 business days. People subbing modern slow need to just hunker down and wait for winter before they get their books back.

Thank you, so what is the typical turnaround time for fast track prescreens than?

The posted time for that tier (plus maybe a week or so)

For example- right now fast track modern pre-screen SHOULD run about 30 business days or so

Thank you, so what is the typical turnaround time for fast track prescreens than?

For example- right now fast track modern pre-screen SHOULD run about 30 business days or so

How is 30 days considered fast track? ???

Modern fast track is being quoted 25 days right now. Technically a pre-screen can add "up to double the TaT for that tier" but it seems to land right about +5 business days

Modern fast track is being quoted 25 days right now. Technically a pre-screen can add "up to double the TaT for that tier" but it seems to land right about +5 business days

(thumbs u