• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

MFT 5 Books

Received/Verified 5/10

Never showed scheduled for grading.

Graded 5/18

Still showing graded. I called and was told it will be in QC until week of 6/6 :ohnoez:

Received 6/16

No idea how CGC decides which books to work on - one would think, first in, first out. (shrug)

Still waiting on these:

Modern Fast Track (Paris Dell'Otto) books:

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Scheduled For Grading 05/03/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

do you guys think that people returning books to have "re-done" should get 1st priority over people who have been waiting for their first books to get done?

are the "re-do" customers entitled to have orders done twice, while the rest of us are still waiting to get an order done once?

do you guys think that people returning books to have "re-done" should get 1st priority over people who have been waiting for their first books to get done?

are the "re-do" customers entitled to have orders done twice, while the rest of us are still waiting to get an order done once?

Since you never responded to me in the thread you created about this same thing, I will sum up what I wrote there. Yes, we should because we have comics that are potentially being crushed within the slab. Please go back to the thread you created and read through my full posts with pictures. Again, I am happy that you have not had issues but had you received a comic that has a big dent or "wave" in the middle you might want it out of there and into a safe slab as soon as possible as well.

Absolutely they should get 1st priority. They've already went through the process. It would be like saying you have to go through the entire system twice. (meaning waiting the full amount of time) How is that fair?

Edited by DevilsRain

Has anyone ever had their status move backwards from QC to Graded? This happened to me today and I was curious what it might mean.

probably means it didn't get through quality control, that they caught an error, and sent it back to get corrected

Has anyone ever had their status move backwards from QC to Graded? This happened to me today and I was curious what it might mean.

probably means it didn't get through quality control, that they caught an error, and sent it back to get corrected

Bummer.

ECONOMY:

3/27: Dropped off at Wonder-Con

4/4: Received

4/19: Verified

5/19: Scheduled for Grading

5/27: Graded

6/8: Quality Control

6/23: Shipped/Safe

Now we need to figure out what to do with them, because they were to be for sale, but it doesn't seem like most people will buy books in the new case. Yeah CGC!!!