• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

Modern Fast Track submission

Received 5/6

Verified 5/9

Graded 5/17

No further progress at this point. Would really like to get my books back...this is the longest my books have been held at 'graded' before... :tonofbricks:

Modern Fast Track (Paris Dell'Otto) books:

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Scheduled For Grading 05/03/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Two weeks still in QC :pullhair:

3+ weeks in QC - called yesterday. Rep stated they were so backed up in Encapsulation and QC that I should expect two more weeks. So much for paying extra for FAST TRACK :pullhair:

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

3+ weeks in QC - called yesterday. Rep stated they were so backed up in Encapsulation and QC that I should expect two more weeks. So much for paying extra for FAST TRACK :pullhair:

Well ... maybe that means you'll get a new slab that doesn't have to be returned because of defects. I'd consider that a plus.

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Well ... maybe that means you'll get a new slab that doesn't have to be returned because of defects. I'd consider that a plus.

I love comments like that...be thankful you got something you should have got in the first place lol

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

I love comments like that...be thankful you got something you should have got in the first place lol

And slower ... And maybe ..... just maybe the slab wont be pooched ...

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

Things seem to have slowed way down. I'm assuming that QC is kicking back a significant number of books.

I am still waiting for all my megacon books to be logged in as received. I paid for fast track but the countdown doesn't start until the books get logged in which they are dragging their feet on

I am still waiting for all my megacon books to be logged in as received. I paid for fast track but the countdown doesn't start until the books get logged in which they are dragging their feet on

Philly most likely is impacting those books. The shows were way too close.

Received 04/25/16

Verified 04/26/16

Graded 05/11/16

QC 05/13/16

I get the frustration, but circumstances are a bit different than they were this time last year. It looks like these new slabs have a significant learning curve and QC is probably kicking a lot back. Personally, I'd be inclined to offer some kind of discount on Fast Track items that take longer than listed ... but that's just me. :)

Today (Day54) was delivery day for my last 2 batches of Modern Slow Tier books, received in March and April. Current batch is stuck in Graded.

The shorter turnarounds were nice while they lasted. Hopefully we are not heading for 100+ days again.

So I submitted some books two weeks ago and only only one of the two submissions is showing up as received so far. Should I call them? Or is this pretty much the normal right now?

I would call

Anyone have Modern Fast Track and Value Fast track books from 5/10 or sooner shipped back to them yet?

I have 2 MFT invoices received 5/13 that are still Graded not even moved to QC yet

I'll gladly wait a bit for a safe batch of books