• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,948 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, F For Fake said:

6 Books modern FT

Received 7/31

Today 8/21 finally moved to Sched for Grading (15th business day)

AND almost as soon as it was scheduled, it moved to Graded...like within an hour or so. Let's see if it moves any farther down the line today!

Husband had a not very good customer service experience today with CGC. Apparently their website services and fees are not correct. CCS lists economy fast track $35 for magazines which is what he signed up for at heroes, they said they don't have anymore so they charged $40 and regular economy. Doesn't make sense. So he asked to pay more to speed up process since it has been over 2 months without moving because of the confusion even though it is still listed like that on site and they declined. They said use online submission to prevent this, he said you don't have online for signature series. They said will make a note of that and said what else can we help with.....they didn't help with anything!!!!

On 8/22/2017 at 8:52 AM, F For Fake said:

AND almost as soon as it was scheduled, it moved to Graded...like within an hour or so. Let's see if it moves any farther down the line today!

moved to "Shipped/Safe" today, 8/24. Received 7/31, MFT.

On 8/21/2017 at 4:01 PM, MustEatBrains said:

When you have pressing and grading both done, say standard, is it 15 business days for each service or total time?  I'm guessing each but wanted to ask if anyone knew. thx.

I'm thinking each.

I submitted to three different tracks on 7/10.

`1) Modern slow track -- received last week.

2) Value -- received last week.

3) 3 books for prescreen and pressing. Still at CCS as of today, 9/01.  :pullhair:

Expecting an additional 50 days or so at CGC for grading once they are pressed.

Dropped off books at Tampacon on July 28th.  Had them fast track pressed at CCS.  Some of the books went modern fast track.  Others went value, fast track.  The modern ones are now finished at CCS and about to go to CGC for fast track grading.  The guy told me another 4 weeks on those.  The others should be getting close to being finalized from the pressing, so they'll go to CGC soon for value, fast track, which he estimated is 5 to 6 weeks.  Any truth to his estimates?

On 8/31/2017 at 1:05 AM, Konrad5288 said:

1 book Express CCS and CGC (No prescreen)

Received 8/23

At CCS 8/24

Verified 8/30

Graded/shipped 9/5

18 MQP & MFT (No prescreen)

Received 8/07

At CCS 8/25

Express graded/shipped 9/5. Under avg tat

18 book still at CCS

Edited by Konrad5288

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, mysterio said:
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:09 AM, mysterio said:

10 book slow boat value sub

received 7/7

Still at received 8/7

Still at received 9/7 :mad:

Because I am a glutton for punishment, I have three new subs to watch:

4 book value sub received 8/30

6 book economy sub received 8/30

3 book modern sub received 8/30

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:44 PM, Junkdrawer said:

Had a lot of 25 "value tier" with an invoice date of 6/30 sitting as verified up until this morning when it changed to scheduled to be graded and just a while later to graded. Hopefully they ship safe today as well. :tonofbricks:

That would be nice, hopefully my 7/7 value books at received are right behind yours.