• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,951 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Nice!  Mine is still sitting at Graded so it looks like we may be a day apart.  My fingers are crossed they get shipped out this afternoon for you!

i've been stuck on grading/qc since 12/13, shipped 12/18

Edited by paperheart

15 hours ago, paperheart said:

i've been stuck on grading/qc since 12/13, shipped 12/18

Still stuck at graded!  This part of the grading process is the toughest since I know they are graded and just sitting there waiting for me.  Having books at QC for 5 days is rough.

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

My "value" submission received on 10/12 still won't let me click on the invoice to review the 18 books that I sent in (you know how you can usually click on it to see the submissions.... mine wont let me do it).  Is that normal?  My "status" is "received".

It looks like the 9/28 submissions are just getting to the QC stage and most hit scheduled for grading about a week ago.  I just checked and mine pulled up the list of books in my submission so you may want to call them and see what is up.

4 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

My "value" submission received on 10/12 still won't let me click on the invoice to review the 18 books that I sent in (you know how you can usually click on it to see the submissions.... mine wont let me do it).  Is that normal?  My "status" is "received".

You can't click on the inventory number and see the books listed until the status changes to "verified." 

20 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I don't ever remember one of my submissions taking this long to verify.  They must be pretty busy.

Did you fill in the online sub form?  My books got verified very quickly (within a day or two) but I filled in the online form before subbing the books.

Just now, paperheart said:

i'd agree w/ tight, only 25% graded above my raw estimate and the rest spot on

Wow - that is tight since you grade books very tightly.  I use to be able to sub your 9.4 books and it was a gimmie 9.6.  Great time to be subbing book if you are in the tight as hell grading category.

No movement on my order:

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): FastTrack Economy ( Listed TRT 19 days which would have been 12/15)
Number of books: 2
Received/verified: 11/17
Scheduled for Grading; Not yet
Shipped/Safe: ---------
Received (by owner): 

Just now, elove said:

Fingers crossed for yours as well!

Mine still is showing Graded so I highly doubt it.  I'm glad yours got sent out quickly since mine are just going up for sale so I'm not in as huge a hurry.