• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,137 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, skybolt said:

I'm a little concerned with CCS turnaround times after the price change. I know I sent in 1bout 120 books to be pressed at the lower rate earlier this month. That being said, although the TAT's will likely go up, hopefully it won't impact books already in the que.

I feel the same way. Its probably going to happen tho and all we can do is refute it. 

19 minutes ago, wombat said:

What exactly does "holding them to it" mean?  :baiting:

But on a more serious note, I'm going to give them a call.I dont know if it's going to matter but I can atleast try. 

1 minute ago, Ninja0215 said:

But on a more serious note, I'm going to give them a call.I dont know if it's going to matter but I can atleast try. 

that's what I took it as, to just not feel bad for calling! LoL 

27 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

that's what I took it as, to just not feel bad for calling! LoL 

LOl! i really don't know what else to do though. I submitted these in January and they were recevied in early February. I know CGC is crazy right now and I'm sure they are working it out butholy moly! haha. Until times go down to normal rates, this is my last go around here for a long time. 

LOl! i really don't know what else to do though. I submitted these in January and they were recevied in early February. I know CGC is crazy right now and I'm sure they are working it out butholy moly! haha. Until times go down to normal rates, this is my last go around here for a long time. 

It's been this long before, I'd be more concerned with quality of work myself. It'll happen, venting happens, just try your best to not make it every day. It'll get better probably before it gets worse at this point cause the new submissions are under the new pricing etc they'll eventually get down. During con seasons it was close to this tat truly so it's not too new, it's just the circumstances that are new this year

That and it truly can be a drag sometimes 😉🤣

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's been this long before, I'd be more concerned with quality of work myself. It'll happen, venting happens, just try your best to not make it every day. It'll get better probably before it gets worse at this point cause the new submissions are under the new pricing etc they'll eventually get down. During con seasons it was close to this tat truly so it's not too new, it's just the circumstances that are new this year

That and it truly can be a drag sometimes 😉🤣

I'll just be hapy to have them back home. I know theyll get there eventually.mi have some great books in too! so im really eager to see the grades. 

I'll just be hapy to have them back home. I know theyll get there eventually.mi have some great books in too! so im really eager to see the grades. 

I really dont want to be Mr.negative but I'm not used to the disney land waittimes lol 

3 minutes ago, Willbert said:

15 Book - Modern

Delivered:     02/24

Received:      03/17

SFG:           05/13

Grade Date:    05/13

G/Q:           05/17

Shipped:       05/19

Looking good, since this is Modern slow? received 3/26 and delivered 3 weeks before that...... mine were

just hoping it goes to sfg soon :wishluck: 

On 5/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't have time to search to quote but :tink: 

:whee: Value Fast Track..... Delivered 4/4, Received 4/5 all 2021, SFG on 5/14 :headbang: 

maybe it'll be soon for this too, maybe tomorrow for qc, still sfg 

just wanted to quote as it's 6 pages back lol forgot when they "moved" :sumo: 

26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

oh no worries, I wasn't griping, more trying to reassure :tink: 

I know bro, I appriciate it a lot. Im not super familiar with the goin ons here. I dropped of the radar when the turnarounds hit the all time high lol. Fingers crossed for movemnt on both our parts. :headbang:

Just now, Ninja0215 said:

adamantium,What books are you waiting on? 

I got Daredevil 181, Spawn 77 and Ultimate fantastic four 22 :tink:

10 book value ft and 9 books for modern, there is a list around here somewhere but I can't recall all of them off the top of my head lol 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I will say not all of mind are "gold" there are some vf marvel feature #2&#3 , some amazing adventures #11 fine and vf #12

Stuff like that

sounds awesome! I was just thinking maybe I'll fast track mine nex titme lol

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I will say not all of mind are "gold" there are some vf marvel feature #2&#3 , some amazing adventures #11 fine and vf #12

Stuff like that

The moderns included some used bookstore finds like a fine condition X-Men#266 that was a mark jewelers and bloodstone #1that was vf etc

Just now, Ninja0215 said:

sounds awesome! I was just thinking maybe I'll fast track mine nex titme lol

I knew I had to ft the value tier for the 1st time ever cause otherwise it'd be Christmas even with no press