• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

What hurts the most?

Is when I called, the rep actually thought there was an issue and put me on hold to seek to take care of it.

And came back with that much help lol 

I mean, I "had" to make her look up the one that shipped, just so she can see where I'm coming from with even less info....

It's a waiting game, I had nothing else to do at the time, but regardless, idk that there is anything really too :censored: 

So when does the clock start ticking on the TaT? I had 4 books submitted for me via my LCS that arrived on July 12th. Is it from that date or the date they open the box? 

On 8/27/2021 at 2:36 PM, universal soldier said:

So when does the clock start ticking on the TaT? I had 4 books submitted for me via my LCS that arrived on July 12th. Is it from that date or the date they open the box? 

it starts when delivered :foryou: 

On 8/27/2021 at 3:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

it starts when delivered :foryou: 

I knew going in that I was in for a wait. At least Christmas is still a possibility. :wishluck:

On 8/27/2021 at 10:35 AM, Aarrow108 said:

6x Book Economy Submission (No Press, No FT)
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging - 7/16/21
Grading/Quality Control - 8/26/21

DANG! After a week, I wondered how long I could anticipate my Value FT being in G/E/I status. ....and now I know :/

On 8/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, Jaywalker0 said:

DANG! After a week, I wondered how long I could anticipate my Value FT being in G/E/I status. ....and now I know :/

Yeah that whole GEI step is a black hole.... Hopefully yours are quicker since it was FT. Best of luck!

Edited by Aarrow108

On 8/27/2021 at 4:48 PM, wombat said:

If GEI is a black hole what does that make scheduled for grading?

Waiting on marked as received = Purgatory

Scheduled for Grading = The Void

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging=BlackHole

Shipped = Nervous 

Recieved =Possible PreReound Trip for M.E.

( Back to top) 

On 8/26/2021 at 7:38 PM, Fisionbomb said:

4 book Fast Track Modern with pressing showing received 05/18 moved to "CCS in process" today 08/26.

(But 20 book same tier showing received a week earlier on 05/11 has no movement)

And today 08/27 a 10 book Fast Track Modern with pressing showing received 05/25 moved to "CCS in process"...

On 8/27/2021 at 11:32 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

well lol you had me excited so I called cgc....

They said, "Sir we are currently shipping out Magazines from January, so I don't know what your 'hearing' or if they @greggy knows what they're talking about or how to count days.........!!!;;;;&^%$#@$%^"

I felt like saying greggy (whom I didnt mention by name) did a screenshot of his submission page as proof, but over the phone, what's the point if they've got their idea of what it is 

Still I got feedback just recently so I think their tired of checking for me lol

After she went to check to fix, when she came back she was grumpy and impatient.

Given I waited 6 hours to post again, I get it could be me, still thought that I should add that perspective  :tink:

What it is homey oh ya!

YZkeuWN.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/27/2021 at 9:32 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

well lol you had me excited so I called cgc....

They said, "Sir we are currently shipping out Magazines from January, so I don't know what your 'hearing' or if they @greggy knows what they're talking about or how to count days.........!!!;;;;&^%$#@$%^"

lol so it doesn't really help me either :tonofbricks: 

January... ?  Did CGC happen to mention what year?  My "received" 1/22/21 magazine continues to sit in G/E/I (limbo) for a good month now.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:01 PM, jokiing said:

January... ?  Did CGC happen to mention what year?  My "received" 1/22/21 magazine continues to sit in G/E/I (limbo) for a good month now.

Lol I nearly spewed coffee :roflmao:

After she said shipping from January and that "mine were received3/17", I said, " these ones that shipped and the other that's been GEI for a month were delivered in February."

Per their site, that's when tat starts. She responded "that's fair", she almost told the truth 1st off, but I'm like that's not very upfront trying to say 3/17, when delivered 2/24.

(worship) thank a higher power that you posted about yours in January, otherwise I'd believed she was giving me a line.....

It's not that awful, I know or assume they'll get them done, but speaking with others on how many times they've had to tell cgc this or that, it can be aggravating to try to do just that and feel your not being "helped!"

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/27/2021 at 8:27 PM, jokiing said:
On 8/27/2021 at 8:20 PM, wombat said:

For the love of god tell me you are joking.

Close... it's with two i's..... jokiing   B|

Heard that all the way out in comicfornia! :headbang:

Thanks again for posting cause now I'm like its definitely me and I can be more patient with cgc, who is tired of telling me the same thing hahaa

It's just unbelievackable