• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 cgc 1.8 and #5 cgc 7.0

73 posts in this topic

My question is, do you think the price for both is a fair price? If of course you get all of the notes.

the OP (and every other listing in the marketplace) get to set their price. The listing is not the place to to questions the sellers price, or (in the case of raw books) their subjective grading.

You are free to:

a) not buy the book if you think the price is to high

b) PM the seller with an offer of what you think is your version of a fair price

c) buy the book at the seller's price

general unwritten guidelines for the CGC marketplace forums is a big (tsk) to "crapping" in other peoples sales threads ("crapping" being questioning prices or raw subjective grades)

Feel free to PM your question about pricing to the OP (original poster). Or if you have access to GPA's website look up sales info yourself to decide your own opinion on fair pricing.

My question is, do you think the price for both is a fair price? If of course you get all of the notes.

the OP (and every other listing in the marketplace) get to set their price. The listing is not the place to to questions the sellers price, or (in the case of raw books) their subjective grading.

You are free to:

a) not buy the book if you think the price is to high

b) PM the seller with an offer of what you think is your version of a fair price

c) buy the book at the seller's price

general unwritten guidelines for the CGC marketplace forums is a big (tsk) to "crapping" in other peoples sales threads ("crapping" being questioning prices or raw subjective grades)

Feel free to PM your question about pricing to the OP (original poster). Or if you have access to GPA's website look up sales info yourself to decide your own opinion on fair pricing.

+1

...I didn't list all the details because if your interested enough to want a book u can send the seller a question instead of getting details listed and it still not being enough and then being un-happy with the book cuz you think the seller didn't tell you all about the item. that's another reason i give ppl the cgc # to look up. if you dont know how to look the number up then you shouldn't be buying cgc books. and it is free to look it up!

...I didn't list all the details because if your interested enough to want a book u can send the seller a question instead of getting details listed and it still not being enough and then being un-happy with the book cuz you think the seller didn't tell you all about the item. that's another reason i give ppl the cgc # to look up. if you dont know how to look the number up then you shouldn't be buying cgc books. and it is free to look it up!

But aren't you the seller, and if so, why not simply list all the info folks will need to make a decision? You're new here I guess, so you maybe don't know the drill, but my advice to you is lay it all out at the get-go and people will be more comfortable buying from you rather than playing the mind game ask and you shall know. Nice looking book, what we can see in that scan anyway (thumbs u

yea they are nice books and a cheaper way to fill in a run on daredevil without getting books that look ugly. i know some ppl think cgc messed up, but its cgc people you see the grades and if they don't like the grades the books are given then they don't have to buy them or they can buy pgx books which i don't do. the holders are nice but the grading " is actually off" with a lot of books ive seen from them.

You posted blurry photos of restored books, so people are, of course, interested in knowing what the labels say - you could very easily have included the CGC serial numbers or the label notes, yet you're forcing people to jump through the PM hoop in order to get this information.

If you aren't willing to post relevant information about the books you're selling, perhaps you shouldn't be trying to sell them here. Might I suggest Craigslist?

everybody that wanted info got the condition my opinion on price and the cgc numbers if they wanted. the pics were not the best because i did it with my phone. you make the best of what you have. i have been a seller on ebay for 8 years nobody ever had a problem with my grading on raw books or the cgc books i posted.

i have been a seller on ebay for 8 years nobody ever had a problem with my grading on raw books or the cgc books i posted.

Good to know that no one has objected to your grading of the CGC graded books you post on eBay. If we didn't have sellers like you reinforcing the CGC grades, what would this crazy hobby come to?!?! :ohnoez:

Oh yeah...:popcorn:

everybody that wanted info got the condition my opinion on price and the cgc numbers if they wanted. the pics were not the best because i did it with my phone. you make the best of what you have. i have been a seller on ebay for 8 years nobody ever had a problem with my grading on raw books or the cgc books i posted.

I think 1975 called and wants its selling practices back.

I honestly don't get why it's so hard to understand that when you're selling a book, you would want to include all the relevant information in the actual listing :doh:

I think 1975 called and wants its selling practices back.

I honestly don't get why it's so hard to understand that when you're selling a book, you would want to include all the relevant information in the actual listing :doh:

The funny part is one of speedsters 1st posts was THIS in innocuous's sales thread just below this when he hadnt listed grades yet for some books hm

i think he likes keeping us in suspense..lol

yes and i realize that. next time i sell the books ppl will get pics and the cgc numbers just so "i don't have to hear im leaving something out" then if they dont like what they read go cry to cgc cuz they think they over graded a book they cant get as cheap as they would like. lol

This is like reading James Joyce's "Ulysses" :)

yes and i realize that. next time i sell the books ppl will get pics and the cgc numbers just so "i don't have to hear im leaving something out" then if they dont like what they read go cry to cgc cuz they think they over graded a book they cant get as cheap as they would like. lol

Why next time? These books haven't sold, have they? Why don't you go back and include the information in your initial post?