• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 cgc 1.8 and #5 cgc 7.0

73 posts in this topic

Punctuation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. For example, "woman, without her man, is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of men) and "woman: without her, man is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of women) have greatly different meanings, as do "eats shoots and leaves" (to mean "consumes plant growths") and "eats, shoots and leaves" (to mean "eats firstly, fires a weapon secondly, and leaves the scene thirdly").

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules.

For the full article, see the link here

Best thing to do...

Daredevil #1 CGC 1.8 Restored (Slight Apparent) CR-OW

Label Text: Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover. (Moderate amount of tape on interior cover.)

Daredevil #5 7.0 Restored (Apparent) White

Label Text: TOP & BOTTOM EDGE OF COVER TRIMMED

above is typically the amount of info buyers are looking to see in a sales thread (and not thru a sequence of requests and PMs)

That tells the buyer everything they need to know. Grade, PQ, and label notes including restoration and trimming notes.

Done and done.

ok the cgc numbers are listed now.:) my only question are ppl so lazy they cant even take the time to send a message on something they want to buy. thanks for clearing things up for people "miracle" i appreciate it. and im selling my books not my Punctuation.

I think a much more apt question is this:

"Is a seller really so lazy that they can't be bothered to describe what they're actually trying to sell?"

i have a question for anybody who sent me a questions on the books? did any of you not get the info you needed??? yes no??

No.

I made you an offer and you removed yourself from the PM. Now I have surmised, hopefully correctly, that the offer was not to your liking. If I'm off base I apologize, I would have posted in our PM but it would have been a soliloquy.

If my offer was amenable and you removed yourself accidentally, let me know. (thumbs u

i been been buying and selling comics for 19 years i know my way around the hobby. here takes a little getting use to, but ill get it quick enough.

PLOD's are tricky. Some people hate them, some people dont mind them and some people really like them. EVERYONE though is going to want to know what the notes on a PLOD are though before even considering buying the book (thumbs u