• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "TRUTH" about CAF

258 posts in this topic

I just red this hole thread in one sitting and now my head hurts.

Also, I never got and #$%@# almonds.

whole

won

read

hertz

an

eye

The head guy “Bill” of ComicArtFans MUST KNOW how this small group of members act, why would he turn a blind eye to their Troll-like behaviour, their bullying of other members ?

Of cause some of these caf member are big-guns in The Original Comic Art Market I’m sure, but their comes a time when even an American President must admit to “inappropriate behaviour” and face some repercussions.

These caf members should not be given preferential treatment unless they act compassionately and with respect for other members views even if those views differ from theirs.

Dogmatic, negative behaviour should not be tolerated, why it is now is a mystery ?

I believe that Bill needs to set an example by making a few examples by banning some of these big-name ego-driven rude caf members who’s actions drive other members to act like them, then their the ones who are bared.

A quality caf member needs to act by example and NOT by bullying.

What do you say ? (if your one of the small caf group who are guilty you most likely will make a joke out of this or try once again to change the topic)

Sorry for posting twice but had to fix a few words

I am inclined to agree with you. I think the first person we should see about getting Bill to ban is this one scammer named Richard Rae who has been trying to bully people for years. Lets all get behind Captain Australia and help him lobby Bill to get this scum banned from CAF.

Thanks for helping lead resolving this injustice Captain Australia (thumbs u

I sense a pattern.

The last time that Richard or Vince was on here (I believe it was during the debate about the Kirby/Royer lightboxed OA), he kept copying, pasting and posting the same lengthy diatribe over and over again, followed by a series of posts, each with a single sentence fragment.

It was a year and a half ago, but it feels like only yesterday:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4841948&fpart=1

If you jump ahead to Mr. Rae's posts beginning on June 8th, you'll see that he makes multiple posts with the exact same content, as if posting it more than once will give it more weight.

Same tactic as in this thread.

Is Rae a sibling of Pasta Boy?

If hes got a store somewhere (Rae) anyone got an address?

I'll be up in Sydney at Xmas time,happy to pop in,take a few pics and have a chat. :devil:

I don't understand. I thought this thread was supposed to expose bullying on CAF. Where are all the other people who are victims of the bullying? I don't have time to read all 26 pages of this thread. Someone please tell me how it turned out.

Did anyone else ever raise their hands besides Captain A? Hole your hands up high!

Anyone?

Or is this just a case of the one guy in the band who thinks everyone else is out of step?

The head guy “Bill” of ComicArtFans MUST KNOW how this small group of members act, why would he turn a blind eye to their Troll-like behaviour, their bullying of other members ?

Of cause some of these caf member are big-guns in The Original Comic Art Market I’m sure, but their comes a time when even an American President must admit to “inappropriate behaviour” and face some repercussions.

These caf members should not be given preferential treatment unless they act compassionately and with respect for other members views even if those views differ from theirs.

Dogmatic, negative behaviour should not be tolerated, why it is now is a mystery ?

I believe that Bill needs to set an example by making a few examples by banning some of these big-name ego-driven rude caf members who’s actions drive other members to act like them, then their the ones who are bared.

What do you say ? (if your one of the small caf group who are guilty you most likely will make a joke out of this or try once again to change the topic)

:whistle:

hmmm..aside from selling kirby lightbox pieces as originals, did you also try to sell a Steranko lightbox as an original, and then delete comments when people pointed it out?

Finally did you start pulling images from other people's CAF gallery then listed it for sale?

And now you are wondering why you got banned?

Malvin

Good questions Malvin -- what kind of person fraudulently sells art and then steals scans from other galleries and tries to sell their art? A dishonest one, I'd say. Is the poster here the same fellow?

Once again I ask, does the head guy of caf support these members bullying and Troll like behaviour, if not some action must be taken, if no action is taken then “Bill” must condone their rudeness, their arrogance and they do this under the shield of his business, his site, his baby.

Other folks please chime in, but here are my conclusions

1. No bullying occurred

2. CAF members called out someone running a scam on CAF

3. Bill rightly shut down the scammer

4. End of story

I agree with #1 - #4. All good. This Captain Australia sounds suspiciously like a fellow who steals CAF images and tries to pass off lightboxed art as original..is he the same guy or some new guy?

I am inclined to agree with you. I think the first person we should see about getting Bill to ban is this one scammer named Richard Rae who has been trying to bully people for years. Lets all get behind Captain Australia and help him lobby Bill to get this scum banned from CAF.

Thanks for helping lead resolving this injustice Captain Australia (thumbs u

Yes, I agree Batman Fan...well said.