• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Collapse of the Original Comic Art Market

246 posts in this topic

Truth be told it was sad how few specifics I could think of to poke at when I was tossing that list together. I was trying to think up a list of everybody's personal territories, so I could suggest those to anyone looking for a quick buck.

I guess I could have added Tribal war masks, Ceremonial circumcision foreskin collecting and miniature Tibetan tea sets (for Vodou), but not sure it would have been obvious enough. :grin:

I am assuming we all more or less agree that chasing whatever is going to be hot in the future is a fools errand....

:boo:

I guess I could have added Tribal war masks, Ceremonial circumcision foreskin collecting and miniature Tibetan tea sets (for Vodou), but not sure it would have been obvious enough. :grin:

Oddly enough...I'm not interested in any of those! Perhaps tangentially in Dan tribe guere masks, but the couple I've already got...probably all I want.

Somebody really wants to punch my clock, they can try pushing my bids up tomorrow on some stuff at Material Culture. (And pray I don't drop the lots on you!) I will be bidding very aggressively for what I want. But you'll have to guess which lots lol .

Oddly enough...I'm not interested in any of those! Perhaps tangentially in Dan tribe guere masks, but the couple I've already got...probably all I want.

Somebody really wants to punch my clock, they can try pushing my bids up tomorrow on some stuff at Material Culture. (And pray I don't drop the lots on you!) I will be bidding very aggressively for what I want. But you'll have to guess which lots lol .

Great stuff in their auctions!

Great stuff in their auctions!

Hello Fellow Traveler! One beauty I know I won't get (at 73" tall, too big to ship) is:

46248976_1_x.jpg