• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics General's Movie Subforum

619 posts in this topic

Too bad Glenn Danzig is such a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed... IDK if he can act, but he's a pretty good physical match for the character.

-slym

I didn't realize he owns Verotik Comics.

Too bad Glenn Danzig is such a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed... IDK if he can act, but he's a pretty good physical match for the character.

-slym

:screwy:

3u4c17.jpg

That isn't quite what I said...

91102q.jpg

-slym

-slym

3u4c17.jpg

Is+_2db2c092d678385ae9098808c66103db.jpg

-slym

Why are you sending me to Funny Junk?

:insane:

-slym

3u4c17.jpg

Is+_2db2c092d678385ae9098808c66103db.jpg

-slym

Is this better? :D

3u4cce.jpg

I should probably start playing Armored Core again to prepare for Pacific Rim. Will they ruin Khan in the new Star Trek movie? I really wanna see a Savage Land/X-Men movie. I hope Arnim Zola and Doughboy are in the next Cap movie.

Could Johnny Galecki pull off being Wolverine? Hugh Jackman ain't getting any younger. The idea just popped in my head today. (shrug)

IMHO, no.

"Marvel has a writing program it uses as a concept generator and has scripts for Blade and Ms. Marvel features, for example. Doctor Strange, Iron Fist, Black Panther and The Runaways are other projects on the horizon."

This made me chuckle, but also sad.