• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics General's Movie Subforum

619 posts in this topic

:bump:

There's an awful lot of movie threads lately. Could always talk about movies in this thread. :idea:

Suggestions like that, around here, are about as useless as I am. I made a thread talking about some eBay complaint and was told I should post in the "Ebay Drank My Milkshake" thread. All the while, there was 1000 other threads like mine that never got scolded. And those kinds of threads are started still. Then, when I mentioned that your advice about not posting so much in the LTPC thread really wasn't a bad idea, I was told to basically stop telling other people what to do.

:shrug:

-slym

There's an awful lot of movie threads lately. Could always talk about movies in this thread. :idea:

Suggestions like that, around here, are about as useless as I am. I made a thread talking about some eBay complaint and was told I should post in the "Ebay Drank My Milkshake" thread. All the while, there was 1000 other threads like mine that never got scolded. And those kinds of threads are started still. Then, when I mentioned that your advice about not posting so much in the LTPC thread really wasn't a bad idea, I was told to basically stop telling other people what to do.

-slym

Well, it's kind of moot point anyway.

If, for example, the FF discussion had taken place in here, this thread would be locked.

-slym

If, for example, the FF discussion had taken place in here, this thread would be locked.

Not neccesarily, the mods might have excised the "bad posts" from the thread like a surgeon removing a tumor.

-slym

-slym

That turd had been stinking up the room for weeks. What was the straw that broke the camel's back? I was gone all weekend.

Park started posting in there and, next thing you know, someone started humping the button.

Either that, or people calling others racist. Again.

:whistle:

-slym

So Park should have been given -10 points for causing the lock?

-slym

That turd had been stinking up the room for weeks. What was the straw that broke the camel's back? I was gone all weekend.

I don't know. I stopped reading it because it was a complete embarrassment. I was happy to see it go.

Park started posting in there and, next thing you know, someone started humping the button.

-slym

lol

No.

You know I meant nothing personal against you, Park... right?

;)

-slym

I know what you meant, Slym. :foryou:

-slym

lol

No.

That's not the way I see it. hm

In the Avengers, why didn't Thor just throw Mjolnir down the gullet of the giant flying mealybug thing? Why did the Hulk have to do it?

Good question. hm Anyone?