• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics General's Movie Subforum

619 posts in this topic

I've seen all the GotG trailers, have followed all news reports, & have read along with the CG thread.

I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, I also watched the following:

The Lego Movie- not bad

X-Men DOFP- very good

Heaven is for real- pretty good

You're next- semi entertaining

watching Amazing Spiderman 2- don't mind it, but not in the top half of comic book movies

I've seen all the GotG trailers, have followed all news reports, & have read along with the CG thread.

I'm looking forward to it.

I'll make sure to post all of the box office results for you too. This way, you miss out on nothing.

:foryou:

How's that movie sub-forum coming along?

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Previews of EXTREME interest :

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

GOTG

Exodus :o

Just watched Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows on DVD again last night. I really enjoy the RDjr reboot of this series. Count this as one where the sequel is as good or maybe slightly better than the first one.

:)

Could Tim Burton and Frank Miller pull off Dark Knight Returns? Is there a big enuff soundstage to contain both egos?

I thought the animated version that was done of DKR was great. I don't think I'd want Burton involved with a live action version of DKR.

Been trying to watch Dark Knight Rises every time I see it to see if I missed anything. Is it the best thing since sliced bread? Yeah, I'm still not seeing it. What an amazing load of excrement this movie is. Waiting to watch Spider-man 2 the upcoming week on DVD. May change my mind.

Waiting to watch Spider-man 2 the upcoming week on DVD. May change my mind.

Change your mind.

So I saw ASM 2 this past week. It wasn't that bad. Especially after you looked past all of the glaring inaccuracies from the complete Spider-man history.Now, granted I haven't picked up a Spidey book in years, so I could be wrong about everything. Will they ever get the Goblin correct? (shrug)

Waiting to watch Spider-man 2 the upcoming week on DVD. May change my mind.

Change your mind.

So I saw ASM 2 this past week. It wasn't that bad. Especially after you looked past all of the glaring inaccuracies from the complete Spider-man history.Now, granted I haven't picked up a Spidey book in years, so I could be wrong about everything. Will they ever get the Goblin correct? (shrug)

They do…sadly, it's test footage…

Even this completely non-comic book related movie got Green Goblin better than the actual Spider-Man movies!

green_goblin_truck.jpg