• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member ARYAN

450 posts in this topic

Yup, and it's my prerogative to think he's a scumbag for paying hookers for sex.

PiP, is it safe to assume from your twisted defense that you also have enjoyed paying for hookers?

And it's also my prerogative to think you're a POS. t2406.gif

Now what?

Countdown to lock this thread is officially started!

Yup, anyone who's never banged a hooker is a POS!

Yea this thread isn't going to last much longer.

Never should have been started.

Yea but I sort of understand if someone didn't pay for a higher priced book. Name was a bit crazy though.

The part abt not paying for a book belongs in the probation discussion..not CG. As for the name, I'm not going to comment on that anymore...not worth the time to debate with narrow-minded individuals.

Yea this thread isn't going to last much longer.

Never should have been started.

Yea but I sort of understand if someone didn't pay for a higher priced book. Name was a bit crazy though.

The part abt not paying for a book belongs in the probation discussion..not CG. As for the name, I'm not going to comment on that anymore...not worth the time to debate with narrow-minded individuals.

Yup, people who don't like Nazi names are a POS!