• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Wow already back to advertising sales...

I think one issue everyone is missing here is the money that the CBLDF is losing out on.

For those PM'ing me I will not be selling this book in any way. It comes down to who I am and I wont do it. Pay the other members advertising here with their sales.

The people complaining about this more than likely had already had plans to get their books from other people flipping the books the day of the show.

lol

I'm not at the Portland show - I'll be in London where I have a show exclusive.

I was just stating that someone will probably have the book up for sale when they get there.

And I have three of my own Portland Comic Con exclusives... prints by various studio artists. Nothing as cool as the NWM comic but hey maybe next time.

Wow already back to advertising sales...

I think one issue everyone is missing here is the money that the CBLDF is losing out on.

For those PM'ing me I will not be selling this book in any way. It comes down to who I am and I wont do it. Pay the other members advertising here with their sales.

The people complaining about this more than likely had already had plans to get their books from other people flipping the books the day of the show.

lol

I'm not at the Portland show - I'll be in London where I have a show exclusive.

I was just stating that someone will probably have the book up for sale when they get there.

Not pointing the finger at you.

OK - I just saw the :takeit: s and then your comment about "Wow already back to advertising sales" Nevermind.

Or they just thought the whole deal was in poor taste.

You know, like our friendly neighborhood Image comics publisher, Eric Stephenson.

Or they just thought the whole deal was in poor taste.

You know, like our friendly neighborhood Image comics publisher, Eric Stephenson.

Can't speak for anyone but me but I believe it was all the complaints... and those complaints might have originated in the place that the books were offered.

And so, like sands through the hourglass, another day goes by in "The Modern Forum"

Bless.

Its a good book, great author..Nice try to get those who couldn't go a copy. Its cool though, like others I will buy from people here on the boards, rather than the owner of a shop who gets 100 copies in line and puts em on ebay for 300x the price..Which I am glad never happens.. doh!

Edited by KyleG40

Would a 1 per customer limit jack up the secondary market prices?

I think it would because then you'd have a lot of people trying to sell that one copy for maximized profit.

In the end, I think a handful of boardies will offer them on here, so I'll stay tuned to that. Sucky part is I'm not on all day and once boardies offer them on sales threads here, it will be a feeding frenzy and they'll probably be gone in sixty seconds!

There is no cover for 4 yet is there? Ps, you should all blame me for luck so far in Portland... NWM, My white elephant. Not a decent #1 yet... (Aside from the second printing) sigh.

Go to the con then. This might be your big chance to get a #1 we will all be envious of :)