• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

They already celebrated 10 years if memory serves...

10th anniversary of The Walking Dead is October 2013.

Last year was Image Comics' 20th anniversary, and we celebrated the 100th issue of TWD in July.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Sorry to detract from NWM but does October mean there's another 18 covers coming for WD?

one can hope!

Please tell me that is sarcasm! Im already finding WD 100s in 25cent bins...

They already celebrated 10 years if memory serves...

10th anniversary of The Walking Dead is October 2013.

Last year was Image Comics' 20th anniversary, and we celebrated the 100th issue of TWD in July.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Sorry to detract from NWM but does October mean there's another 18 covers coming for WD?

one can hope!

Please tell me that is sarcasm! Im already finding WD 100s in 25cent bins...

no, doesnt bother me in the least. buy what you like i always say.

id buy any WD comic for 25 cents

I'm still hoping one day to see not just a variant cover but a variant interior as well. How awesome and unique would it be to see same story/-script drawn by different artists? I'd pay extra for the occasional full issue variant. Kind of anti-slab though.

Like the remake of Psycho. hm

I think doing a full variant would be awesome in NWM. The story lends itself to that. Ulterior ending, with what happened in the different dimension and all. Very limited so everyone is dying to get it. Image could easily sell it for $50 off the shelf.

I'm still hoping one day to see not just a variant cover but a variant interior as well. How awesome and unique would it be to see same story/-script drawn by different artists? I'd pay extra for the occasional full issue variant. Kind of anti-slab though.

Yes! Complete with exiting the car on the passenger side in every scene.

A true fan. (thumbs u

A true fan. (thumbs u

Hitchcock films are amazing.

A true fan. (thumbs u

Hitchcock films are amazing.

Not to get off topic too much, but I am really excited for the A & E series, Bates Motel, looks great.