• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

People are getting too confused with thinking the #1 2nd print is the Thought Bubble variant that is only limited to 500.

I've seen a few sellers now trying to pass of the #1 2nd print as a Thought bubble variant

Is the print run for the 2nd print lower or the same as the first print? I have not been to my LCS since the end of last year so I am curious to see whether they have copies left or not.

Not sure if we can compare the series. SAGA had a lot of hype even before the first issue came out because of BKV.

Nowhere men has been pretty great so far but I'd say most series would start to pick up after the first arc or trade since a lot of people wait for TPB before they even begin to read series.

If you don't have a lot of money invested in your Thought Bubble variant I don't think it hurts to wait. But who knows hm it's all speculation.

Re-read #1 and #2 this weekend and it seems better the second time around. Looking forward to #3 coming out to see what happened to the station and if the teleportation worked.

Right now they are setting this series up with a few different plot lines that should be fun to follow.