• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I hit up another comic book store near me and they had two issues of #2 on the shelf which I gladly bought. I told myself I wouldn't buy anything else other than that but they also had first prints of saga going back to issue four. doh!!

Also , ended up getting my offer accepted for a thought bubble variant of nowhere men from a uk seller.

stguchi-The current eBay auctions are asking for 130+ and all of them are uk sellers. The guys had a BIN price or best offer for 59 pounds which is $94.29. I offered him $81.57 and This also came with an issue #1.

He accepted. Can't complain considering the low print run of issue #1 and the thought bubble is nearly impossible to find stateside. I'm happy with the purchase.

Believe he has some active listing at the moment. No BIN or best offer though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360563407464?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

He's just bought 6 nowhere men 1's from me.

I have dealt with him several times, both ways, I'm sure you will happy with your copy - decent guy with decent stuff

Here is a recent article with stephenson about image and Nowhere Men. nowhere men starts about halfway through the interview. http://multiversitycomics.com/interviews/wrapping-images-2012-up-with-publisher-and-nowhere-men-writer-eric-stephenson-interview/

I also read somewhere that they ordered second printings of issue #2 and will release the same day as #3. I guess people are catching on based on the favorable reviews. Might be a good time to pick up a #1 at a decent price.

I sold #1 and a #2 on ebay today for 29.99, just but up another BIN see how that does. Going to check out my LCS, was there today and they had a ton of #2's still sitting on the shelf. Prob about15+, going to try and scoop some off them up tomorrow still going to have to find some #1s though

I sold #1 and a #2 on ebay today for 29.99, just but up another BIN see how that does. Going to check out my LCS, was there today and they had a ton of #2's still sitting on the shelf. Prob about15+, going to try and scoop some off them up tomorrow still going to have to find some #1s though

Jking3437 great idea. 15 is a crazy number. You will come up nicely. I'm going to go check another LCS around my way as well.

picked up a copy of #1 at my local shops recommendation the week it came out, glad they steered me towards it!

wish I had been paying more attention then though.

Me too - the girl at my shop knows what I like and practically forced me to buy it. Too bad she didn't force me to buy multiples lol

picked up a copy of #1 at my local shops recommendation the week it came out, glad they steered me towards it!

wish I had been paying more attention then though.

Me too - the girl at my shop knows what I like and practically forced me to buy it. Too bad she didn't force me to buy multiples lol

if it makes you feel any better...I found out they got 5 of the thought bubble variants signed also....that I missed out on for cover. they went to good customers there at least! woulda loved to pick one of those up! win some/lose some.

Edited by riveraXVX

trading 2 #1's for 3 #2's (First Printings) . Have 6 #1's available for trade. I would rather even out my sets now .PM if interested

UPDATE now only 2 #1's left for this 2 for 3 trade. THANKS !

ebay user id is viperdays

Edited by viperdays