• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

As we discussed earlier, due to the lower print run it will be interesting to see how high this book can go. So far the story is intriguing - hopefully it keeps building from here. Image is turning out some great non-hero reads right now.

I foolishly passed on Saga, ToT and MP last year, but hopefully this one catches similar fire as I have a few copies stashed this time around. :wishluck:

Edited by kimik

Definitely for now, but I think there is going to be some fun nastiness between the four egg heads that will be interesting to follow. I am curious to see how the teleportation worked out.......

I already took a picture of issue 1 and was about to list it on ebay when I chanced upon this thread...lucky me, I found issue 2 and a 2nd printing of issue 1...

The story didn't really grab me, but there's a chance for flipping.

I believe I saw your auction in ebay.ph. An Image Lot consisting of Think Tank #1, Black Acre #1, and Nowhere Men #1. But there is a note that Nowhere Men #1 is not included. :D

I already took a picture of issue 1 and was about to list it on ebay when I chanced upon this thread...lucky me, I found issue 2 and a 2nd printing of issue 1...

I believe I saw your auction in ebay.ph. An Image Lot consisting of Think Tank #1, Black Acre #1, and Nowhere Men #1. But there is a note that Nowhere Men #1 is not included. :D

Exactly. LPC? :)

Number 2 is hard to find :(

Went into one of my LCS today and they had a few #2....free with a comic purchase. I grabbed a few books and then grabbed a few Nowhere Men #2's but the they were one per person.

But hey you cant beat free ninety nine.

Exactly. LPC? :)

Nope. Just a guy who's looking for Nowhere Men #1 1st print. :D

I almost bought your auction due to the excitement of looking at the Nowhere Men #1 in the picture. Luckily, I read your description! Hahaha! :whistle: