• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Well time to raise my prices then! I just got $30 for a set of #1-2 first prints last night, and I thought that was a good price...

Edit: Read the first issue this afternoon and am intrigued. Sort of in the same vein as Manhattan Projects in terms of the science angle, but I don't like NM's art quite as much. Will definitely stick with it and hold onto a set or two.

Edited by mysterio

Man I am so behind. Between looking for a new job and other commitments I still have not read this title. I have not even put them in my short boxes. I had pre ordered 12 #1's and 12 #2's and 3 bubbles. They are sitting in a huge pile of 2 months worth of comic orders. Hope I have time to catch up before 3.

I know you have noticed... But this thing in blowing up. Selling raws for $20. What's up with that??

It's getting great reviews too. Maybe just people catching on late to the game?

Great book & very low print run compared to other good books:

Nowhere men #1 11,815

Saga #1 37,461

Revival #1 18,039

Manhattan Project #1 17,955

Thief of Thieves #17,877

My LCS only had 3 copies on the shelves when I got there at 11:10am on release day and all of them were pretty beat. I was able to get some #1's off midtown and was satisfied with the condition they were all in.

Lately the 3 shops around me havent been getting many copies of new #1's unless its marvel books it seems.