• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic you will never sell

183 posts in this topic

Amazing Fantasy 15 - Blue 1.8 - First book I bought as a reward for graduating collge

Amazing Fantasy 15 - Blue 3.5 - Book presents from the front better than my 6.0 and this book was the start of my "real" comic collecting.

The 6.0... I could sell if the price was ever right, pick up a 5.0 and pocket the rest.

I would never sell this Road Runner book I have as I am pretty sure it was the first book I ever owned.

All of my Golden Age books are purchased with the idea that I may never get rid of them. They are too 'classic' in an Americana sort of way.

Atlas Comics' Battlefield 4. Given to me by my dad almost twenty years ago. Currenty sitting at CGC waiting to be graded with a Joe Sinnott signature on it.

I also have a Miracleman 15 I've had for a decade I can't see selling. Currently sitting at John Totleben's house waiting for him to scribble on it.

Amazing Fantasy 15 - Blue 1.8 - First book I bought as a reward for graduating collge

Amazing Fantasy 15 - Blue 3.5 - Book presents from the front better than my 6.0 and this book was the start of my "real" comic collecting.

The 6.0... I could sell if the price was ever right, pick up a 5.0 and pocket the rest.

I would never sell this Road Runner book I have as I am pretty sure it was the first book I ever owned.

All of my Golden Age books are purchased with the idea that I may never get rid of them. They are too 'classic' in an Americana sort of way.

You have 3 copies? That is crazy.

I would sell everything I have. There are things I would sell last, but in the end it's all just junk. (thumbs u

+ 1

The only have things I could not sell as they are drek books I bought as a kid so they have sentimental value that far exceeds their market value. But that sentimental value could be quantified and purchased.