• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic you will never sell

183 posts in this topic

The one comic i would "never" sell is my Cap Annual #8. :cloud9:

Sure it's easy to find in a 9.8, but it's double signed, and it's a double cover. Most books are easy to find again as long as you've got the cash and desire, but this one would be pretty hard for me to replace.

SAM_3538.jpg

Sure wouldn't mind seeing the Strange Adventures 117......now that's a freak of nature....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'll try and get a scan up as soon as i can but im off abroad again this week-end for a work related project so bear with me. It is a nice copy and one of the few Bethlehems's i have seen without the arrival date on the cover. (thumbs u

This will never leave my possession.

csigned01.jpg

csigned02.jpg

Did you get that at Fireside Books?

I won it on eBay. But yes, it was one of the copies from Fireside Books. It's funny that Watterson stopped signing these books once he learned they were being sold online. He did it only for the true fans to discover, and now, the only way for a true fan to get an autograph is to buy it online.