• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone feel like grading an ASM # 50?

16 posts in this topic

I purchased this copy of ASM # 50 online. I haven't received it yet (should be a few more days) so all I have is this scan.

I'd be interested to hear what people's opinions on the grade would be. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks in advance!

(Scroll down three posts for the scan)

Did you delete the attachment when editing your post to put the pic inside the post?

No pic then... foreheadslap.gif

Here is a little bigger pic.

That was a small file; 60KB?

If the spine is really as almost NM as it appears to be, even the cornerfold and impact creases shouldn't make it worse than FVF.

541537-ASM50.jpg

541537-ASM50.jpg.82a9249163690005d465812020d51384.jpg

I purchased this copy of ASM # 50 online. I haven't received it yet (should be a few more days) so all I have is this scan.

What did you buy it as? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif That is one deceptive scan. gossip.gif I think you may be in for a major disappointment. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd be interested to hear what people's opinions on the grade would be. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks in advance!

(Scroll down three posts for the scan)

Hard to tell from the scan... the spine **might** be nice, but with the corner crease and color loss to Spidey's right, I think the maximum it could be is 6.5.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

Hey everyone, a little update on this three month-old post.

I received the comic in the mail shortly after I made the original post. I couldn't scan it to show you guys cause I don't have a scanner ( blush.gif) but the comic *did* look exactly like the original scan.

A few weeks later, I won one of the Comics Quest trivia questions acclaim.gif and got a free standard submission. I sent in this ASM # 50 and just got it back today. I opened the box thinking: "I hope it's at least a 6.0, 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I hope it's at least a 6.0".

The actual grade- 7.0 OW.

takeit.gif

I'm pretty happy, as I've always wanted a nice-looking copy of this book. ( gossip.gif Best cover of all time, you know!)

P.S. This might be the most graemlins I've ever used in a single post. yay.gif

WOOOOHOOOO! Bet you are a happy camper! Congrats on the purchase. That is my 2nd favortie ASM cover(1st being #33). Great purchase that will only go up and up(but you did`nt need me to tell you that!). headbang.gif

bumpit.gif

Hey everyone, a little update on this three month-old post.

I received the comic in the mail shortly after I made the original post. I couldn't scan it to show you guys cause I don't have a scanner ( blush.gif) but the comic *did* look exactly like the original scan.

A few weeks later, I won one of the Comics Quest trivia questions acclaim.gif and got a free standard submission. I sent in this ASM # 50 and just got it back today. I opened the box thinking: "I hope it's at least a 6.0, 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I hope it's at least a 6.0".

The actual grade- 7.0 OW.

takeit.gif

I'm pretty happy, as I've always wanted a nice-looking copy of this book. ( gossip.gif Best cover of all time, you know!)

P.S. This might be the most graemlins I've ever used in a single post. yay.gif

Congrats! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And acclaim.gif to me for hitting it right the money! grin.gif