• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHIZ #2 (#1s)...

136 posts in this topic

Congratulations on winning a great and undervalued book! I was watching the auction and unfortunately it went for more than I could afford. I'll just have to be content owning the Famous First Edition reprint of this historic book for the time being. EJR

I wonder on a book like this if it would be worth it to get it restored? I would definitely get it CGCed to person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point the ageing process and to prevent any further damage. EJR

I wonder on a book like this if it would be worth it to get it restored? I would definitely get it CGCed to person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point the ageing process and to prevent any further damage. EJR

Definitely getting it CGC'd. Yes, resto would improve the grade (taping it, cover reattachment, etc). No way dude. I want it all original. Could care less if it's the difference in a 1.8 or 2.0.

(thumbs u