• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Graham Crackers NYCC 2012 Booth Pics**

127 posts in this topic

So the purpose of this thread in General was to post a dealer's inventory available for purchase on the last day of a major con or by mail?

Nope. Not spam at all.

So the purpose of this thread in General was to post a dealer's inventory available for purchase on the last day of a major conor by mail?

Nope. Not spam at all.

Pretty weak display if you ask me. Rouette44 sig line is far more impressive

So the purpose of this thread in General was to post a dealer's inventory available for purchase on the last day of a major con or by mail?

Nope. Not spam at all.

Some of us who couldn't make kinda dig this stuff.

Nope. Not spam at all.

How about this then:

The next time I go to a Con, Ill take a bunch of pics of every con dealer there and start a thread about it in General.

Nope. Not spam at all.

+1, I love seeing pictures of dealer booths

And btw, i have no problem with someone having pics of their booth put up...BUT

when it is acknowledged that the owner of the booth asked to have the pics put up and it isnt inside a greater con report then I believe that it isnt appropriate and constitutes spam.

Awesome pictures! I definitely need to bring a better camera at my next show!

Jamie has incredible books. Thanks for posting them!

Didnt you have a Chernobyl like meltdown once with this dealer? hm

Didnt it have something to do with you buying a book from him and then realizing he wouldnt take it back started a huge kvelting fest in CG swearing to never do business with him again and :blahblah: